22- Evening

The elevator stopped on the top floor for the party.

"May I have your hand?" Franco ask and I nod. He nicely place his hand on mine and we both went in together inside the party.

"Gabby!" I look away from Franco stunning eyes to Manny. "Took you awhile, are you guys together?"

I open my mouth then closed it. I'm not sure what we are. "Yes, we are together." Franco spoke for me and I blushed.

"Yes we are."

"Finally, I'm going to get drinks, bourbon neat Gabby?" I nod and Manny goes towards the bar.

His hand that was on my waist went upper and touch my bare skin, his mouth lean into my ear. "After tonight, I want to take you on a date."

"You know we never actually went on dates."

He tug a smile and I place my hand on his chest. "I think our first and last was in your room and you father got very angry at me for dating you."

"But you didn't regret anything."

"No i didn't." He whispered and peck my lips for a few seconds before leaning back.

"The gang is back." I told him and he raised a eyebrow.

"Which one?"

"Vapors, which is combined with Snaker."

He grunts and tighten his grips on my waist. "Snaker, there are a piece of my ass. A few people from there shank my club, $200,000 just to rebuild everything."

"Whoever the leader is, must be related to Robert."

We started walking to the bar, "what's their tattoo?"

I grab a bourbon drink, "something snake related but I'll ask Alex to take pictures of the dead guys we have on them."

"Wait dead guys? When?" He ask while seating on the stool, I also did the same.

His hand landed on my thigh and tingles went through my body. "Um, almost two weeks ago, Jett got shot and well, I fought for him." Franco smiled and I grin, "what?"

A piece of hair fell from my ear and Franco place it behind my ear again. "Just admiring how beautiful you talk, and how attach you are with Jett. I want to meet him."

I couldn't stop but smile, "of course. He calls you daddy bunny."

He half chuckles, "I'm what now?"

I get off the stool in a hurry, "I mean Easter bunny, look it's Luis." I started walking towards him.

"Hey sweetcheeks." I frowned and he notice. "I'll figure out a different name." I nod at him.

"Where Danny and Cat?" I ask.

"Not sure, they bailed after we left the security room. Where's Franco?"

I frowned, "he's right..." I turned around to see no one behind me or at the bar. "Not behind me? He was just at the bar. Oh! Luis guess who's together with Franco?" I turned around and see Luis was gone as well.

"Oh what the hell?" I start walking to Manny who was talking to the owner of the building. "Manny, quick talk?"

"Yeah whats up?" We walk to the side.

"This party seems off,  Luis and franco disappeared on me and no waitress giving out alcohol or food. Food is important to me."

"Of course."

I continued. "But didn't you notice how weird the owner was? No wife, and he said his wife was attending." I pointing out and Manny nod weirdly.

"Huh, let's go find Franco and Luis and get out of here. It smells weird here." I sniff the air and smelled like chemicals.

"It's gas, one flick of a lighter and the whole place blows."

"Shit."

We hurried to find Luis and Franco, eventually we found them knocked out in the restroom. I knew not bringing Jett was a good idea.

"Franco." I shake his body, the smell became stronger. I smack him hard and jolts up.

"Damn women, a kiss would be nice." I rolled my eyes and kiss his lips.

"Where's mine?" I look away from Franco and see Luis opening his eyes with a smirk. Franco playfully hit his shoulder.

"Get up, we got to, I think we are getting ambushed."

As we get out of the restroom, we saw people laying down on the floor, knocked out. We hurried to cover our faces with cloths we found on the floor. "Where is she?!" A loud women said from a distance.

I hid behind the bars, Luis was hiding behind a wall and Franco hid under a table. I couldn't see much of the lady, only her red heels. "I said where is she?!" She yelled again.

"I-I d-don't k-know ma'm, w-we t-try to check on c-camera but they were b-blocked."

"Stop fucking stuttering before my father kills you. Let's get out of this hell hole." Slowly the sound of the heels became distance but we heard gunshot.

I pulled out mine and saw Luis had shot a man. "Boss!" Someone yelled and I groan.

It's going to get ugly.

A glimpse of a face pass between two walls but I couldn't see much, another gun shot went off and I hurried to crouch. "Boss, they are five people intotal." Luis mention awkwardly.

"And, do you know who we are? The Mexican mafia. Evil and bad asses. Get to work." He laughs and start shooting the people across from us.

Franco rolled over and crouch behind the bar stand. Shooting one person.

Four more to go.

"Did you see the boss?" I ask them and they shake their heads.

"No not really." Franco responded. I peak from the chair and shot two people.

Two more.

Yet another three pops up. "My time to shine." Luis hands digs inside his pants and takes out a small object which was a bomb.

"A fucking bomb?" I whispered at him and he shrugged.

"I recommend covering your eyes." Luis puts his teeth on the string and pulls it out, then rapidly throwing across the room where the enemy was.

We all covered our eyes but opened after a few seconds and see the struggle of the man trying to look. We started shooting at the man, they all fell down to the ground.

"Well, I think that's it."

I heard a gun go off the safety and I stop moving. "Don't move." The women mention which sounded familiar.

"Wendy." Franco said and I frowned.

"You couldn't have dated someone else then a fucking criminal."

"Your a criminal."  He mention and shrugged his shoulders.

"You took my uncle and you took my man, now I kill you." A bomb was thrown into the middle of us.

I looked down and it was ticking by the seconds. "Oh shit." Luis yelled out.

The bomb goes off but it blinded me, I immediately go down to the floor with high pitch nose invading my ears and flashes when I open my eyes.

Muffled words were heard and I was carried off the floor, I tried to gain my consciences but I failed.

Slowly, and failing, I had knocked out.

——————————-

-Yeet