32-Club

I grab a chair and throw at the floor.

Now, I may or not have anger issues ever since last year but I do. I get so angry, that I'm not sure how to handle with it. It's driving me crazy.

The pieces shattered everywhere and I sit on the grass.

"Boss?" Alex ask nervously, he had stayed a few feet away from me.

"I'm not going to hurt you, what's wrong?" I ask and he took a few steps forward, handing out his tablet.

I threw the chair only because we haven't found leads with Rey. Apparently the picture we saw Rey at the house was fake, whoever took the picture got torture by Luis. Luis was a happy kid.

Crazy man.

"Are you sure these are the actually pics?" I ask Alex and he nods.

I gave him the tablet back and got off the floor. "Get the team together." Alex nods and walks away.

Before I could walk Inside, Manny was teaching Jett to fight. Jett throws a punch to the punching bag and Manny smiles. Jett form was correct.

"How is my family?" I walk up to them.

"I can punch!" He smiles with his teeth and I pinch his cheek.

"Yes you can. Manny, you have Jett right?"

He nods, "yes I do. You found him?" I nod at him and I walked pass him.

The team was in the living room even Cat, which I was surprised because I thought she would be in school.

"Cat what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I wanted to talk to someone but seems like you are busy." I shake my head and I place my hand in her's.

"Go ahead, we can wait." She nods and calls Danny to the kitchen to talk. I turned around and Luis was smirking. "What?" I ask him.

"You might want to get a new kitchen."

"They wouldn't, would they?" My heart started to race and like people eat there! Oh, gross, why did she choose Danny?

"By the way, you need to go the the club. Dinero." I nod at Luis and sat next to him. Seconds go by and Franco entered the house.

I pinch Luis and he automatically smirks. He got up from the couch and looks at Franco. "Luis, how you doin man?" Franco ask him.

"Good, you know. I got to tell you something though."

"Yeah?"

"Imma steal your gf." Franco raised a eyebrow and Luis walks toward me. He picked me up with one arm and I was on his shoulder. My head looking at his ass.

"Damn Luis, I didn't even know you had ass. I thought it was flatter then a sidewalk."

"Oh for fuck sake." Luis muttered.

"Luis put her down!" Franco jealously voice spoke and that mad me squirm.

"No! I'm going to fuck my step-sister." I slapped Luis ass, and it made a sound.

"Franco did you head that? It made a loud sound, damn he got ass!" I was so impressed with Luis ass, that I didn't see Cat coming out of the kitchen laughing at us.

"Gabby leave my ass alone!" He turned us and I swing around from his arm.

"Calm down won't you!" I slap his ass again.

"Luis, put my future wife down."

"Future wife is gone son, I took your girl." Luis started running and I cross my arms while Franco started darting at us.

Wait? Did he call me future wife? Make sense, I'm too pretty to be a girlfriend.

Luis makes a turn and I bump into a wall, "man! Watch were you going asshole!"

"LUIS! SHE'S MINE!" Luis stop and I was thinking the same thing. I never heard this violence voice in my life.

"Run Luis, for your life!" I slapped him and Luis began to run again, for once, I was actually scared of Franco.

No not really.

We ran but Luis fat ass got tired and eventually Franco caught us up. "Put...." Franco takes in air. "Put her down you fucking hippo. Ain't no way you gonna fuck her like I do."

"Aw damn! That's disgusting! Fuck this shit." Luis finally puts me down on the floor. Luis then gets trampled by Franco.

"Man I'll say sorry!" Luis plead and I laugh.

Franco pinned Luis on the floor, his chest on the floor and his head side ways. "Say sorry!"

"I'm sorry pretty boy." His eye lashes flutter and Franco grips his hand on Franco wrist. "Alright! I'm sorry, damn."

Franco gets off and smiles at me, "you set this up didn't you?" He gives me a evil smile.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know shit. Right Luis?" Luis kept quiet and I dropped my jaw. That's when I started darting the opposite of Franco.

.....

I arrived at the club, and I went straight to the bar. "Bourbon, neat."

The Bartender hands me the drink then a note. "Secret admire." He said and I grab the note, not before taking a sip of my drink.

I unfold the note and it was a riddle.
Surprise, surprise, a present to shine will die.

I look at the bartender, "who wrote this?"

"Some guy from earlier."

"I need to see the camera now!" He nods and he takes me to the security room. I look through the footage and saw Rey handing him the note.

I sigh and frustration mobs my head. I got up from the chair and ran out the door, I bumped into someone. Their hand went around my waist. I look at them and see it was Rey.

He smirks and before I could fight him off, he had stab me with a drug.

Slowly I was losing consciousness, I felt dizzy and then I felt nothing.

                             ——————————-

-Yeet