33- Kidnapped again

"Up, down, and side, up, down, and side." A lady said with heavy breathing.

"What the fuck?" My head was banging with pain and all I could here was this women talking. I kept my eyes close then decided to open one.

There stood people following some old workouts in the 80's.

I laughed and they all turned around. "I'll call the boss."

Just wait until I get my hands out of these cuffs, I'm killing everyone. One of the guys comes towards me, "hello, name is haze."

"Like hazmat?"

He shakes his head, "no, I was thinking hazelnut. Like a nut and stuff."

"I'm confused on why you are talking to me."he shrugged his shoulder and sat in a chair. "So, you guys love to workout with leggings and underwear on top, how cute."

"It was a bet."

"Sure it was." I decided to look around and see we were in basement, blood everywhere but not from mine. Knife and gun hanging on the wall.

How am I going to get out of this one?

"You hungry?"

"Yeah, what you got?" He pulls out a bag of food.

"We got cookies, donut, chips, melting ice cream."

"Cookies." He hands me chip ahoy, and I was eating on the floor, having a conversation with Haze.

That's when Haze froze when Rey had enter, he immediately raised up in fear. I wonder why he was so scared?

"B-boss." Haze stutter, Rey pushed him to the right and he fell to the floor.

Rey looks at me with pure anger. "Where's my daughter?"

"Where's my shoes? You know how expensive they are! You know what I'm glad, don't want them touching this ugly floor, rat ass poop." There was dirty water on the floor and blood, it disgust me.

"Shoes! Are you fucking kidding me? That's all you cared about?! My daughter?!"

I shrugged my shoulder, "don't give a fuck about her. She tried to fuck my man. Stupid whore." Haze chuckled quietly and I smirk.

I was then slap in the face, I spit the blood from my mouth. That's how hard he hit me. "My daughter! Where is she?!"

"In whore land for all I care. Also, what did Robert really want from me?"

He seemed tense, his shoulder tightness and his jaw clench. "Well now you are here, I could tell you-,"

"Boss, someone is hacking our mainframe." One of his men approach him. Rey looks at me with such hate and walks away with anger.

Haze walks towards me. "Got a boyfriend?"

"Very much so." I smirk.

"Oh okay, and what gang do you belong?"

"You wouldn't know the name." I said crossing my legs.

He also cross his leg and sat in-front of me. "Oh really, tell me."

"Mexican Mafia." He dropped his jaw. "Hold on! Bonus, the fucking leader." He drops it more father and his eyes popped out.

"Your the leader that everyone been talking about?!"
I nod my head at him. "Shit! We all dead." I nod my head at him again.

"But.....not unless you help me escape."

"And why would I do that?"

I shrugged my shoulder, "why wouldn't you? You obviously hate it here."

"Yeah I do, doesn't mean I'm going to help."

I moved my hands but didn't do much. "Help me and I'll help you escape this crap whole life." He laughs.

"Alright fine." He whispered. Haze starts taking off the handcuffs and told me to still be in the position. When he comes back, I would hit Rey and bam, died.

A few minutes passed and I saw Rey coming back. "You know why you here?"

"Why?"

"Because all mafia leader are men, but you are special out of all. You're the special kind, and a lady like you shouldn't be a leader." He grab my cheek hard, "I want your empire."

"My empire? The fuck? Of all things, you want my empire? You think more money and power will save you from your mental self. Okay, depressed man."

He slaps me and I laugh, "I brought someone."

The doors open and a child walkout, immediately my heart stopped. It was dark but as soon they shine in the light, my heart began to shatter. My worst nightmare and here he is, right in-front of me.

"No." I'm dreaming, all a dream.

"Oh but yes, he was waiting for the driver when I took him."

Fuck, school. What day is it?

"No, no, no! He has nothing to do with this?!" I yelled at at Rey. One of the guys hold Jett in one arm, he was knocked out.

He stifled a laugh. "Oh but he does. Put him in the chair." He order and his man followed. Jett sat in a chair, sleeping, and tied.

He taps Jett cheek and he groans. Slowly his eyes open but in fear. "Mom?"

"Jett hon, are you okay?" He nods and looks up. "Please let him go!"

Rey looks at me with hate. "You will watch me kill him then I will fuck you, our child will rule the leader and I will have money all to myself."

"Your sick!"

"Yes I am."

I look at Haze and his eye went down. "You can't kill a child. He's a child! Pure child!"

He laughs and his finger trace my jaw. "Our child will be pure." Rey tilts his head weirdly odd.

I look at Jett and he winks. I scrunch my eyebrow and realize what was going on. It was all a play, Jett was supposed to get kidnapped.

I huffed and banged my head on Rey head. I got up with a knife in my hand that Haze got me, and I stab him right in the stomach but it didn't him, I hit the protection he was wearing. He pushed me and I fell to the floor.

Rey took out the knife and grab his gun, pointing it to Jett. "Wait! Wait, you can't kill him." I started to stand up and walk toward him but he walked towards to Jett more.

I had stop moving and I raise my hands. "I have what you want."

"And that is?" His finger landed on the trigger but not pulling.

"The keys. The four keys to the city."

He stopped breathing, "the keys? I thought they got destroyed in the fire?"

"We were able to grab them before burning." He stands down and I sigh in relief. He grab a fist of my hair and I wince from the pain.

"You will take me there." One look at the Jett and I was out the door, unexpected, there was gun aimed at us.

"Hey bitch, we here." Danny said with food in his mouth and I shake my head.

"Ow." Rey pulled my hair and with a gun in my head. He walked backwards into the hallway.

"Move one inch and I will shoot her." I was then pulled back by the hair and I fell to the floor.

A shot went off and i felt pain in my stomach. I daze off, and my eye went black for the second time.

                              ——————————-

-Yeet