Intro

3RD POV

Gabby was hurt, she wasn't the same anymore. She thought a trip to Greece would help her but it was the opposite. Gabby spend her time in Greece for 8 months with her friends.

Luis, Matt, and Haven all worry for her. She had experience nightmares, trauma, imaginary people, and angry developmental.

Drinking in the morning and angry all the time. Her friends tried everything to help her but none had helped.

Cat was still in a coma, and Gabby was depressed all the time.

Gabby was multi billionaire in America, she would work, and buy buildings. Manny would help as well, being the person to sign everything while she was 'vaca'.

She almost killed herself throughout the 8 months exploring Europe and Greece.

No ones knows how bad Gabby is, only her three friend did. Manny had no clue, Franco had no clue, no one had a clue.

No one.

Franco was making millions from his clubs, and he bought building. He was listed number one handsome man on magazine. Girls were all over him but Franco didn't feel the same anymore.

He was ruthless and angry all the time, he didn't care about people opinions.

He would have sex with girls just to get over Gabby but none was working. So he gave up with sex with girls and did something stupid. Very stupid but he was stubborn.

And the story's begins.......