3-Franco

POV FRANCO

I wake up to someone on my chest, I smiled and removed her hair to see her face.

It was Wendy.

For a second I though it was Gabby. Why did I think that?

Because you love her.
I know I do but she hasn't talk to me, and she said she was going on a trip by herself which she lied.
I think Manny assigned them.
Yeah that's sounds right.
I'm always right.
Shut up-

"Babe." I cringe of the name.

"Hey Wen." She smiles and kiss my cheek before getting up.

"What you thinking about?"

"Club, stupid idiot won't assign the papers for the liquor deal again." She hums and enter the closet.

I'm stupid for asking to marry her, actually it was her. She literally got on her knees and ask me, and I said yes, my dumbass.

My mother doesn't like that idea, neither do I but it's for the business deal. Her company and mine, we would get many people to deal with us.

It's a win win, sort of a good situation.

What am I saying? It's horrible, I could do better without her.

Why am I marrying her again?

To not think about her.

Oh yeah.

Wendy comes back with a outfit, "I have a meeting in 30, so I won't be back until diner time. And maybe....we could have a little intercourse?" I groan and got up from the bed, she came towards with me weird puppy eyes.

"I said wait for marriage."

She spins and walk to my nightstand. "Why? It's not like your religious."

I scoffed, here we go again. "So? It's my choice, if you don't like it then fuck off."

Only reason I won't have sex with her because every time I have sex with someone remind me of her. I moan her name each time I have sex, they get pissed off and stop during sex.

It's embarrassing!

I love her but she seems alright without me, though she seemed out of place in that party. Wendy never stops talking about. 'Gabby?', 'you kept it?!' I could hear annoying Wendy voice.

I wouldn't get jealous but if it was Gabby then hell yeah.

Luis had been surrounding her, I think their dating. Which remind me I should call his ass.

Wendy eventually left with her moody swings.

After Gabby left, I went on to drink every night, Danny helped me calm down. I would get Angry at everyone and starts fights each time. I gotten so many tattoos, even her name twice!

How do I manage to get name on me twice?

I have about 20 tattoos in total, chest, leg, arm, pretty much it.

I got to a restaurant where Luis would meet me. I saw him enter and he smiles at me. "What's up dude!  How's the girl?" I punch him in the face.

He stumbled back and hold his nose, "okay first of all, fucking rude! Second, what the hell?!"

"Why the hell are you dating Gabby?!"
I yelled at him, the waiter then kick us out.

As we exit, he push my body back. "Dumbass! Fucking dumbass! She had been single since she broke up with you. Not one she has kissed a fucking guy or touch guys, actually she barley let us touch her. Hold her hand, hug her, or braid with her fucking hair! She closed off!"

I was stunned from the words he said. "What do you mean?" I knew she was broken but this has been overly complicated.

"Gabby is no more Gabby. Now next time you want punch someone because you think Gabby is dating someone, remember that you are getting married! Gabby was all but fucking nice to you and her! Don't be a asshole Franco." He leaves away and walks to his car, immediately leaving the parking lot.

He was right, I was dating someone and Gabby was okay with it. Now I feel like a asshole. But I'm worried about Gabby, was she that broken?

She never told me about what happen a year ago. She won't even let me touch her, and now I get it. At the party, she reacted different when the man touch her, she was scared.

I have to see her, at least talk to her.

I need to know if she's alright.

....

"Babe!" I look away from the fork and to Wendy who just yelled.

"What?!" I angrily said.

"Don't what me?" She squints her eyes. "Now what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Nothing."

Wendy gets out of her chair and throws her napkin on the table, "nothing my ass!" She walks to me with angry.

Reminded me when Gabby got mad at me for eating her ice cream. She was pissed.

"What were you with that girl? Because obviously you wouldn't stop staring at her?"

Oh my fucking god! I hate her!

I take my tie off in annoyed, "I fucked her, the day before her wedding." I smiled evilly and she huffs.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE IF YOU ALREADY HAD SEXS!"

"Because I said so!" I got up angrily and she back away with fear. "I'm going out!" I turn around, heading for the door.

"She one of yours whores huh?" I turn around and looked her with mischief eyes.

"What?" I raised a eyebrow.

"She looks like a whore." I walk to her with great force and immediately put my hand around her throat, I gave her a tight squeeze but leaving space for her to breathe.

"If you ever, and I fucking mean ever say those words about her, I will fucking murder you. Last warning Wendy. Now go back to your house for tonight!" I let go of her neck and walk off anger.

Gabby is not a whore, she would kill someone if they say those words and I would help her too because Gabby is definitely not a fucking whore.

She's my lirio.

                            ———————————-
-Yeet