Oh, She's Back.

DISCLAIMER I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT THE PLOT AND OC'S!!! ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN!!!

Nico's POV 

As I lay on Will's chest, I felt calm for the first time in weeks. Despite every messed up thing that happened over the past few days, I was finally back with my Will.

I lifted my head off his collarbone and stared at him.

"Can I help you?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

I placed a quick kiss on his nose. "I'm glad you're back." 

"And I'm glad you're back, Nico. I honestly thought I was going to lose you."

"I can't go down that easily." I changed my tone to something more serious. "I just wish I didn't give in to Silas."

"I don't understand his story at all." Will said. "I mean, I understand and believe the whole Artemis thing, but I don't believe that sob story."

"I think he was trying to prove a point. Whether he really was raped or not, he was trying to tell me you couldn't trust people. God he's a fucking hypocrite."

"Nico?" Will asked.

"Hm?"

"Do you trust me?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer it."

I sighed. "William Andrew Solace, I trust you with every cell I have in my body. I've let you into my life because I trusted you, and now I know I can still trust you." I said.

My boyfriend wrapped his arms around my figure. "I am so glad the fates decided to make us be together, Nico. You really are the best boyfriend I could ask for."

"You know, I'm not going to ruin the moment by telling you all the bad things about myself, so I'm going to let you have this one." I said.

"You don't have a bad thing about yourself, at least not to me. I love everything about you."

"Like what?" I asked.

"I like your smile. How happy you actually look when you smile instantly makes me so much better. And your hair, I like how fluffy it is. And I love your sarcastic personality and how much you care about the ones closest to you."

It was hard to hide the smile I had after that.

There was a rattling at my door. I cursed whoever they were under my breath.

I sighed and got off of Will as and made my way to the door.

When I opened it, I was greeted by a breathless Percy and Annabeth.

"What the-"

"Celene. She brought an army. Big one. We need you."

"What?" Said a voice behind me. Will was standing right there, looking very concerned.

"Yeah. And all Apollo campers need to go to the infirmary to make a battle plan." Annabeth explained.

"What about us?" I asked.

"We get to fight the shit out of some monsters. Hope you brought your sword."

My hand migrated to my hip to make sure my sword was there. It was.

I nodded. "Let's do it."

Before I could run off, Will grabbed my torso. I turned around and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Please, please, please be careful, Nico. I already almost lost you once, I don't want to do it again."

"You won't. I promise. I'm not gonna go down without a fight."