akaashi keiji • precious

Start from the beginning

If he did ever end up dating her, you would definitely accept him as your brother-in-law.

"Akaashi!"

Rena ran towards him and bounced up and down with a smile on her face to get his attention. Your younger sister also had a crush on him but she knew she didn't have a chance with him.

Your older sister, Naya, tried to pry her away from Akaashi.

You slightly smiled at your sisters. You slowly moved your focus over to him. Your eyes were staring into his and his were staring into yours.

"Good morning, Y/N."

You dropped your smile and nodded your head at him, "Morning."

At times, you would catch his eyes wandering around and them land on you. You never thought too much about it. You would always think it was because he thought you were so unattractive that he couldn't help but keep looking at you. You've been told that so many times that it's been engraved to your head.

You can't even hold a gaze with anyone because of it.

The looks and the attention scared you.

You lowered your gaze and walked away from them to get to the bathroom. You entered a stall and stood up against the wall. You lowered yourself to the floor and hugged yourself tightly.

In a room full of people laughing, you always remained the one without a smile.

In the world, you were an outcast and a prisoner trapped in a different, quiet reality. A cold reality filled with darkness and silence.

After fifteen minutes of sitting in the stall, you headed out and walked back to your class. The hallways were empty from the classes being in session. Each step you took, your feet became heavier. You knew what would happen the second you opened the door.

You stopped in front of the door.

You imagined dark monsters on the other side heckling and making fun of you. Your entire body was trembling and you were sweating. You were frightened and you were on the verge of having one of your daily panic attack.

You swiftly opened the door and closed the door shut behind to run over to your desk. You sat in your desk and threw your head down to keep the focus off of you. You felt tears trailing down your cheeks. You were have troubles breathing. You felt as if you were going to die any moment.

You heard a desk and chair move next to you. Out of nowhere, you felt something be thrown over you to hide you.

"Is there a problem back-"

He interrupted the teacher, "No, there's not an issue. She has a slight headache. She just needs to put her down for the time being."

"Oh.. okay," She said unsurely, "If she ever needs to leave, could you take her? I don't need a student trying to faint without someone by their side."

"Yes."

"Thank you, Akaashi."

You widened your eyes at the person that was helping you. Suddenly, you watched a hand put a note in your desk. You glanced down at the note through teary eyes and foggy glasses.

Instead of a writing, it was a small doodle of your favorite anime character saying that she liked your new glasses. A small smile appeared on your face as you sniffled loudly. You didn't remember telling him about any of things you liked. You were confused on how he knew about but, you also appreciated him for doing this.

This is why you said if he ever got married to your sister and had children with her, you would accept him without hesitation.

You wiped your ever-flowing tears from your face and lifted his blazer from the side to look at him. His eyes were focused on the discussion going on in front of him. You paid attention to his breathtaking side profile and slowly smiled.