chapter 15

Soon, they were in the PE gym, with the rest of the school. An assembly was called. Of coarse, Subirah had to sit next to Jasmine. "What now?" she mumbled.

The rest of the school had really curious looks, but non of them had blank looks of terror, other than class 1D.

"I would like all of you to settle down..." said Ms. Alora, not really needing to make the students quiet down.

"The rest of the week has been canceled. Well there were only three days left. But now they're cancelled" said Ms. Alora.

The students looked at each other. "What really happened..I can't really tell you that, as I myself don't know what happened, however I can tell you a few things I know!".

"Some fifth graders, came to my office at lunch time, to tell me there was a very weird man in the school building, and when I checked the camera, I didn't find the man they were talking about.

By the end of lunch, more students, third graders, precisely came into my office to tell me, they're books were missing..." she said.

"However, when I wen back to class, they're books were there, on their table, as normal as ever!"

"It was wierd, ofcoarse, but I am sorry, I didn't believe any of you after checking your books. It wasn't until the fire alarm went off in the first graders corridor, that I started worriyng!" she said.

"No first grader student can reach the fire alarm...Only teachers, but there was no fire, so why would they set off the fire alarm?"

"That's all I know, and I don't know what it has to do with that boy collin, Ms. Susan claims he was rocking on his chair, and no, he is not dead"

"Anyway, he is in the hospital, I hope he will be all well, and that's it from me, happy holiday's!"

No one clapped, but the special needs children at the very front row. The caretakers tried hard to stop them.

"I have something to say", Ms. Natalie grabbed the mic from Ms. Alora. "you are not coming back to school until we know what happened, it's just a big confusion that we will figure out, we want you all safe!".

"You know, the ministry of education is supposed to give holidays not you!" said Ms. Alora without a microphone, but everyone heard her.

"I have already got that figured, if you please!" said Ms. Natalie, the microphone away from her mouth , but her voice still clear.

The bell rang just in time, and the teachers walked their students to the bus waiting area, and to the car waiting area.

The bus was normal, nothing more that rumors were spreading, in the bus. Subirah wished Jasmine could be with her, so she could talk more.

Orson came running out to the house gate, he just made in time for Subirah. Luna, had also followed him outside, she was purring happily as she saw her friend Subirah.

"How was school today?" Orson asked. "It was good!" said Subirah. "Ok, great then! only three more days to go, then it's going to be holidays!" he said trying to cheer her up, she looked miserable.

"Today is last the day" said Subirah occasionally. Orson took her backpack off her back, and she walked into the house, quickly.

Maya was sitting on the couch, apparently on the phone, she waved to Subirah as she walked past her.

"Alright..that's wierd..no..I tottaly understand, yup super duper..I know it feels like we're in a movie or something..wait we are?..No..no no..I was just making sure..um..you are not filming any film by anychance...No...ok ten...yes..I understand, bye!" Mom said into the phone.