chapter 13

"Hello, what's your name?" asked Kaitlyn, obviously trying to act friendly. Her blond short hair was flying because of the wind.

Her cheeks as red as a tomato, yet she never complained of the hot weather. The smile on her face with her at all times. like an old friend she suddenly remembers in rare situations, Subirah exchanged her with a sour look, she didn't like them.

Kaitlyn is way better than the rest of the special needs children, she looked normal except, she was on a wheel chair.

"Do you want to play?" suggested Kaitlyn. "Sure!" said Ruby delighted. "Ok, we can play tag, lets play, lets play rock paper scissor to determine who is it" she suggested.

"Alright, only us three?" asked Ruby. "No you and your friend" said Kaitlyn. "What's her name by the way?" she whispered.

"Subirah" Ruby said quickly. "Yeah, and well the rest of the girls from my class" she said.

Subirah's face changed even more, it was obvious she didn't like how the day was going. "Rock..paper..scissor..we tied..again...Rock..paper..scissor...Oh, Subirah looks like you are it!" Ruby said.

Subirah couldn't be more glad, the special needs children weren't going to have to touch her, what if she becomes like them?

"I count?" she asked.

"Well, yeah count to ten, then come and find us!" said Kaitlyn looking really excited. Subirah ignored that, but she understood, she ran to a nearby bench and counted to ten.

"I'm coming" she shouted as she ran to look for everyone, it wasn't a game of hide and seek so most of thhem were viisble, including RUby.

Kaitlyn was surprisingly out of sight. And a few of the other girls were missing too. Subirah went for Ruby first, Ruby was fast, she had learnt that from the last Physical education lesson.

Soon, after exhaustion took over her body, she decided it was time to move for someone else. It might be time to look for Kaitlyn.

Looking for Kaitlyn had to be easy, her wheel chair would give her away! AS she was looking for Kaitlyn behind the benches and behind the bushes, she spotted Ruby walking to the bench for water, she took the chance and touched her.

"One..Two..Three"

"I'm it" breathed Ruby. Subirah ran, glad she was no longer it. She didn't have to look for Kaitlyn's missing wheelchair.

"One..Two..." she heard Ruby counting. She quickly decided to hide behind the garbage can, about two meaters away from where they were sitting.

Careful not to be seen by any of the others, she crouched behind the sign to find a pair of beautiful almond eyes looking at her, the eyes spoke to her, 'we're innocent!' they said.

Eyes never lie. She suddenly fell a shiver on her body, but quickly decoded to get up and move away, she wasn;t goingt o hide in the smae spot as the sick girl!

"Subirah, stay!" She heard as she got up. She looked down to see the special needs teacher, she was well hidden behind her student.

Subriah sat down, and again looked at the pair of almond eyes, were they innocent?

"Girls come out, lunch's ready!" called Ruby. There was no possible way to make Subirah come out of her hiding spot after she was tricked by Darla.

The girls and their teacher left the hiding spot and gave Subirah away, she frowned her way to the grass area. But this time it was true, they were eating lunch.

There was a flame of anger in Subirah towards Ruby, she was no longer her friend, after Ruby had made friends with sick kids.

"Alright, may you lend me your ears everyone, Mathew don't touch anything, same for you Darla!" said Ms. Natalie.