Chapter 58

Requested by yoonji0321

Jimin 8

Jungkook 6

Yoongi POV:

"Thanks Hoseok, I really appreciate that!" I said through the phone.

"No problem hyung, it's on my way home anyways. I'll see you in a bit!" Hoseok said as we hung up.

Across the kitchen table, I could hear the bickering of my two boys get louder and louder.

"I told you that I don't want to use the blue color!" Jimin shouted as he ripped the coloring page away from Jungkook who was trying to help color it.

"But I think it will look good!" Jungkook argued back but Jimin shook his head. I observed from the couch to make sure things didn't escalate but I didn't want to step in yet to see if they could solve their conflict on their own.

"You have your coloring page, put the blue on yours!" Jimin pointed with his nose as he hugged his page to his chest. Jungkook held the marker in his hand still eyeing the paper.

"But it won't look good on mine! Just trust me and let me color it blue for you!"

"No!" Jimin screamed. It was time to intervene.

"Jimin, inside voices please. Jungkook, your brother doesn't want the blue and that's okay. Focus on coloring your own page and stop worrying about Jimin's." I said as I walked up to them. Both looked equally upset.

"But I think it will look so much better!" Jungkook tried to justify.

"It might look better in your eyes, but Jimin doesn't have the same thoughts or opinions as you do. Maybe he doesn't think it will look good and that's why he doesn't want to." I explained as Jimin nodded his head and grabbed a yellow marker and colored in the space.

"But I think-"

"But it's not your paper. Color your own page and once you're done you can put it up on the fridge. Respect his choices." I said and walked back to the couch grabbing the laundry basket of unfolded clothes. The boys were doing fine as they colored in silence while I folded the clothes and towels. I took the basket and went to each room putting the clothes back in the closet when I heard yelling and crying from outside.

Jimin POV:

"I hate your picture! It looks ugly! Mine's so much better!" I teased. It wasn't that bad if I was being honest but I just wanted to make fun of him. His eyes started to fill with tears.

"You're ugly and your picture is also ugly!" He started to cry. I let out a laugh.

"Crybaby! Your picture is going to ruin all of the other pictures that are on the fridge!" I said sticking my tongue out at him. His face soon turned red and before I could process anything else, he charged towards me.

I felt a sharp sting on my left cheek.

"OW!" I shouted grabbed my cheek as I could already feel the heat rushing in. Jungkook was crying in front of me and I was about to cry as well from the pain. I heard Dad's footsteps getting louder and louder.

"What is going on? Jimin, your cheek!" He said immediately coming to me. I bawled my eyes out and wrapped my arms around his neck for comfort. Instead, he pulled away to inspect my cheek then his eyes went cold. "Both of you stand in front of me right now!" He ordered. "Why is Jimin's cheek red and why is Jungkook crying?"

I spoke first. "I was saying that since we were done with our pictures, we should put it up on the fridge but Jungkook got mad at me and slapped me!" I didn't mean to lie but I didn't want to get in trouble.