Chapter 10 Part 1/2

Jimin 17

Jungkook 15

Jimin POV:

"Are you crazy? Dad is going to kill you if he finds out!" I shouted but my brother shushed me. He was in my room looking in the mirror as I was laying on my bed.

"Key word: if he finds out! He won't find out. Unless you tattle on him." He said as he fixed his hair. This was ridiculous.

"You are going to be in so much shit!" I said scrolling through my phone. "You are way too young to go to parties like that!" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Says the one who went to a party and started smoking at age 16." He said. I froze.

"How the hell did you know?" My eyes widened.

"Know what?"

"Know that I smoke dumbass!" I stood up and grabbed him.

"You leave your butts everywhere and you smell gross. Let go of me!" He said and I released my grip. Oh man, I should be better at hiding it. If Dad finds out I don't think I'll live to see another day.

"Don't you dare say anything to Dad!" I warned.

"Same goes for you big brother!" He said. Ugh I hated everything about this!

"Boys I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" Dad hollered.

"Night!" We both said together. Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"This is my moment! See you!" He said. I stopped him.

"At least tell me where you're going and when you'll be back just in case." If I'm being honest I was a little worried for him.

"It's Yugyeom's house a couple blocks away. You've driven me to his house before. As for time? I don't know maybe like 4 ish!" He said. He opened my door, got his shoes on and very quietly left through the front door. This was going to end in a disaster and I knew it!

Jungkook POV:

Freedom at last! I walked over to Yugyeom's and you could hear the music from a block away.

"Hey man! Good to see you! Drinks are on the table!" Yugyeom shouted over the music. I nodded and made my way over. Vodka, tequila, soju, and some fruit concoction. I decided to mix it all cause why not! It hit me like a brick though. As soon as I took one shot the whole room started to spin. There were people everywhere and music and the lights were dim and I was having a great time!

I was jumping around with a drink in my hand as it splashed everywhere but I didn't care. I drank all of it at once and went to go get some more and ended pouring half of the bottle of vodka in my cup. I shrugged and drank it. It was kinda gross to be honest but everything else was so much fun.

It felt like I was there for maybe an hour but I didn't have any perception of time so I just kept jumping around and doing stupid things. I eventually got tired and crashed on the couch. "I'll just rest for a second." I thought but I passed out.

Yoongi POV:

I have had a stomach ache all day and I'm not sure why but it woke me up in the middle of the night and I decided to grab a heat pack and some pills to calm it down. I drank some water and swallowed the pills and didn't even realize it was 4 in the morning. I noticed Jimin's light was on so I walked over to his room. I quietly knocked but didn't get a response so I opened the door.

"Jimin what are you doing up this late?" I asked as his eyes were wide.

"Nothing. Just couldn't sleep that's all." He said avoiding my eyes. Something felt fishy but I shrugged it off.