Chapter 38

Requested by Madisonjojo6

Jimin 24

Jungkook 22

Yoongi POV:

Christmas was right around the corner and I couldn't wait until Jimin and Jungkook came home. They were in university doing what they loved. Just as I was finished making supper, I heard a knock on the door. I jogged over and saw Jimin with his signature smile.

"Hey! Good to see you!" I said giving him a hug. He felt skinnier than before. I made a mental note to myself to make sure that he ate a lot.

"Hey Dad, how've you been?" He asked bringing his stuff in and closing the door.

"Good, good nothing too much going on. How about you? Were the roads bad?"

"No, they were okay." He turned to the picture on the shelf. "Hey Mom, I'm home! Good to see you!" He picked up the picture frame wiping the gently wiping the glass. "Have you heard anything from Jungkook?"

"He should be here pretty quick. Sit down, I'll make you some tea." I said pulling out a chair. He laughed at me. "What?"

"Dad, you're acting weird, you're making me feel like a guest in our own house." He said grabbing two cups from the cabinet. I filled up the kettle and turned it on.

"I didn't even realize." I laughed. We both sat and talked about Jimin's life

We heard the doorbell ring and walked over to see Jungkook.

"I'm home!" He shouted giving Jimin and I a hug. "Man, it feels great to be back."

"How's university?" Jimin asked.

"I hate finals, they fucking suck!" He said earning a smack from me. "Ow!"

"You've been gone for so long that you forgot the rules too!" I joked getting a chuckle from Jimin.

"Yeah, and I forgot how heavy handed you are." He laughed as he made his way in. He picked up the picture frame of Minah. "Mom, I'm back! Did you miss me?" He said with a smile. He carefully put the frame down and headed straight for the table.

"You guys must be starving! Sit down, let's eat!" I said getting the plates and bowls to scoop up food. They helped set the table and soon we were all sitting at our spots with delicious food in front of us.

"Thank you for the food!" They both shouted and we all dug in. It was like they were kids again where the only time it was silent in the house was when they were eating. I chuckled to myself and I watched them eat.

"Do you guys want some wine? Have a little drink with your dad?" I laughed as I got out a bottle of wine and three glasses for each of us.

"I'm fine with everything except tequila. That thing hurts my insides!" Jungkook said. I frowned at him.

"How much alcohol have you been drinking in college?" I asked and he gave me a smile.

"Just a little." He said. I shook my head.

"Don't drink too much! You've already been drinking when you were in high school and I thought I punished you enough for it!" I said opening the bottle.

"Sorry! Sorry! I know my limit! And I also know how hard you hit!" He said surrendering his hands.

"Speaking of, we were such demons when we were young." Jimin said giving us a laugh.

"Honestly, we were." Jungkook joined in.

"You guys definitely gave me a challenge." I said drinking the wine.