Chapter 26

Requested by  Mazash123

Jimin 9

Jungkook 7

Yoongi POV:

Today was the day we all dreaded. Oh yes, today was the yearly checkup at the hospital. I already knew it was going to be a disaster because it's been a disaster every year. It was nothing special, just a normal checkup and most likely a couple shots and then we'd be in and out in 20 minutes. That's what I always hoped. But no, it was never only 20 minutes long, it was more like 3 hours long.

"Jungkook, what is in your mouth? Jimin where are you going? Come here!" I said as we were loading up the car. Both of them were not happy and could spill tears in any second. "Let's go you guys! I promise, it will be short!" The boys didn't budge.

"Can we get ice cream after?" Jimin asked. Jungkook now dropping whatever was in his mouth and ran to his brother.

"Only if you are good, we can get ice cream." I said. They took it as a yes and hopped in the car. Hopefully that will come true today. I quickly drove to the hospital as we were running a little late. I parked the car and headed inside holding both hands.

"Hello! How can I help you?" The nurse at the front desk was kind.

"Yes, we just have a checkup for Min Jimin and Min Jungkook." I told her my name as well. She typed quickly and confirmed our appointment.

"Perfect we will call you when we are ready." I thanked her and sat down with the two boys already rummaging through the toy box. They threw toys everywhere, even almost hitting another kid with it. I pulled my younger one aside.

"Min Jungkook, be gentle!" I warned but he gave me a nod and went right back. It was another 5 minutes until we got called in and were in a room with the doctor in front of us.

"Hello! I'm Dr. Kim Seokjin! Nice to meet you. Who are we starting with today?" He said as he shook my hand. I sat Jimin down in the patient's seat and Jungkook in mine as he went through my bag. We checked his weight, height, as well as his blood pressure. Jungkook was obnoxious the whole time, telling me to read a book to him or unlock my phone.

"Jungkook, now is not the time." I whispered but he stuck his tongue out at me. My eyes went wide at the sudden attitude.

"So, I'm not very concerned, however he is on the lower side with height and weight. Does he usually finish his plate?" Dr. Kim asked. I shook my head.

"No, he's a picky eater and barely finishes. Is there anything I can do to help that?" I asked while looking at Jimin.

"Again, I'm not very concerned but you can increase his physical activities. When the body moves more, you need more energy to sustain that, so, you will naturally become hungrier and less picky about what you're eating. Any other concerns?" He explained. I asked him a couple more but it was cut short due to Jungkook's impatience. "While you're here, why don't we get some general immunization shots for the both of them?" I nodded my head in agreeance.

"No, I don't want to get shots." Jimin puffed his bottom lip out.

"I know but I promise it will be quick!" Doctor said with big, animated expressions. I turned to Jungkook and he froze.

"I don't want shots! No, no, no!" Jungkook slammed the bag down. I was getting angry.

"Here, let's switch spots and I won't give you any shots yet!" He said and Jungkook hesitated but ended up listening. We went through the same process as Jimin's but he was grumpy the whole time. He mentioned that Jungkook's asthma was getting a lot better and that he might not even need an inhaler anymore. He refused to let anyone touch him and I was fed up. Dr. Kim left the room for a minute to grab the shots and this was my opportunity to make them behave.