Chapter 17 Part 2/2

Jimin 17

Taehyung 17

Jungkook 16

Yoongi POV:

I shut the door behind me as I saw my two boys sitting on my bed. I knew I had to calm down before doing anything. I took a breath before opening my mouth.

"You two, please tell me it was the first time you've even touched a cigarette." Jimin looked away. "Min Jimin, how long has this been going on?"

"I don't really know; it's been maybe a year now?" He dragged on the last half of the sentence. I was livid.

"Jungkook, how long has this been going on for?" He looked up at me with teary eyes.

"I-It was m-my f-f-first time t-today." He stuttered.

"And it's your last, for the both of you!" I pointed my finger at them. I was disappointed in Jimin because I never would've thought that he would be addicted to nicotine. "Jimin, face the corner, Jungkook, lean against the bed." I ordered.

"Dad, I'm not a child! I'm not going t-" I pulled him up and smacked his thigh twice.

"You do not tell me what to do!" My voice got low and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm s-sorry." He said and walked over to the back corner. Jungkook gingerly slid down until his knees were on the ground and his torso was on the bed. I undid my belt and placed my hand on the small of his back. I pulled my arm back and swung it through. He jolted forwards but the bed stopped him. I took a deep breath and saw Jimin slightly looking back.

"Min Jimin, face the wall!" I shouted and he jumped. I put my focus back to my youngest. I interchanged my pattern from left to right on his butt and right to left on his sit spot. He had only had 20 when he started to cry. I admit that I was hitting a lot harder than normal but I was trying to send the message home.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Ow! Dad I promise you I will never touch another cigarette in my life again! I promise! I didn't even like it in the first place, it hurts your throat too much." He cried.

"I know that you won't do this again, but I want to be sure that you won't even think about having another one. Jungkook did you get pressured into one?" I asked but he shook his head. I knew that Jimin or Taehyung would never force Jungkook to do something that he doesn't want to but I wanted to hear from him.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Dad please it hurts!" He said with a hiccup.

"Good! It should hurt." I hate that sentence so much but I needed my point to be driven. He continued to cry and yelp every time that belt came down. I hated seeing them cry but I couldn't stop now.

"I'm sorry! I swear I'll never do it again! Dad please!" He covered his face with his arms.

"Jungkook, 5 more, I want you to count."

SMACK

"Ow! O-One!"

SMACK

"T-Two."

SMACK

"Three!"

SMACK

"F-Four."

SMACK

"F-F-F-F..."

He didn't quite finish the word but that didn't matter to me. I stood him up and grabbed his shoulders.