Chapter 11

(Back to a younger age for now)

Yoongi POV:

"Daddy, Daddy look at what I did today!" Jimin came running to me with a piece of paper in his hand as I walked through the door. It was a picture of an orange cat.

"Oh how cute! You did a very good job! Where's your brother?" I asked as my fingers combed through his hair.

"He's in his room, he was mad that I said he was copying me and I yelled at him." Jimin confessed. Of course, there has to be some event that happens every time I'm at work.

"Hey, yelling is not nice!" I lectured and he nodded his head.

"I'm sowwy," He said and hugged me. I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's okay, now let's see what your brother is up to. Jungkook, Daddy's home." I said walking closer to his room. I saw him sitting on his bed with a crayon and paper beside him. He was really focused on his drawing.

"Hey Bud, what are you drawing?" I asked walking closer to him. He didn't even look up at me until he was finished the drawing.

"Look! It's me petting a cat!" He explained and it instantly made me smile.

"That's wonderful, you did so good! I'm so proud of you, do you at to hang it on the fridge?" He excitedly nodded. Jimin scoffed quietly as he looked at the drawing. "Do you have something to say?"

"He copied my cat, see?" He showed me a picture of his cat again. I mean, it did look similar but I didn't really see a big problem in it.

"You guys could have had the same idea for the color of the cat. That's okay." I tried to ease the tension but Jungkook quickly turned red. I put Jimin down.

"I didn't copy you! I did what I wanted to so stop saying that I always copy you!" He shouted and crossed his arms.

"Hey, do you boys need a time out? When was it okay to yell at one another? Uncross those arms." I sternly said and he did. "Boys we need to calm down and eat some food because both of you are hangry and that is not good. So, while I cook some food, I need you to apologize, and tell each other 3 good things about the other person, understood?" They both nodded. I thought it was going smoothly, boy was I wrong about that one. 

I called them out to eat and I got a weird vibe from them but I just brushed it off. They ate in silence and very quickly. Jimin was the first one to leave, then Jungkook was right on this tail. I started doing the dishes but I felt odd about the situation so I turned off the water and went into the playroom. As soon as I walked in, I heard a loud rip. My eyes went to Jungkook's hands where there were two halves of a page. Jimin screamed and crashed onto the floor.

"Min Jungkook, what did you just do?" I asked running up to him. He had fire in his eyes before he noticed me.

"Daddy," he started.

"Jungkook, did you just rip your drawing?" I asked.

"It's my drawing! It's my best drawing ever and he ripped it because he was mad!" Jimin screamed.

"Do not scream Jimin, lower your voice! Jungkook is this true?"

"No Daddy, I didn't mean it! Kookie is sorry. Please Daddy!" He begged.

"Min Jungkook you ripped your brother's drawing on purpose, that is not a mistake. You cannot do that every time you get upset. Would you like it if Jimin hyung ripped your cat drawing? Hmm?" I asked sternly.

"No," he replied fidgeting with his hands.

"Then what makes you think that it is okay for you to do that?" I waited for an answer.

"Jimin hyung told me that my drawing was bad!" He cried.

"That does not make it okay for you to rip his. Jungkook go to your room." I said and he ran off. I turned to Jimin who now has wiped all of his tears away.

"You know better than to say that to him." I said to my older. He immediately started crying again.

"Daddy you are a meanie!" He shouted.

"No Jimin, what did I tell you about raising your voice?"

"To not scream," he hung his head.

"Jimin, you can't say mean things to people, you wouldn't like that either would you?" He shook his head. "Then why do you say those things?" He just shook his head again. "Alright bend over the chair."

"Dada, I'm sorry," He said not wanting to take his punishment.

"I sure hope you are. Saying rude things are not acceptable at all. I have told you this again and again and I do not like repeating myself. So please Jimin, let's get this over with." I said and he shuffled towards the chair and bent over. They were quick, but sharp and it wasn't long before he started sniffling.

"Daddy it hurts me." He said wiping his tears.

"It should. This is not something you should take lightly. I don't want you to be rude to anyone!" After about 15 smacks I decided it was time to stop. I picked him up off of the chair and stood him up. "What are you going to say to Jungkook?"

"I'm going to say sorry for being bad and that he is good at drawing and not be mean." He explained as he hiccupped. I gave a soft smile.

"Okay, stay in here, and I'll come grab you when I'm finished with Jungkook." I gave him a hug and left. I knocked on Jungkook's door and heard a small "come in" before entering.

"Hey," I gently said. "Can you tell me why you ripped your brother's drawing?" I asked. He didn't even look up.

"I was upset that he said I was bad at drawing and that you won't like my pictures because I'm bad." He said. It broke my heart.

"Bud, I'm always going to love your drawings. But you do need to realize that your actions really hurt Jimin hyung. That was not okay for you to rip his drawing because he said something bad. You should never wreck another person's things for revenge. That is unacceptable." He quietly nodded as I explained.

"I'm sorry. I was angry and I didn't know what to do."

"If it is something you can't handle, you come tell me. I want you to be independent, but if the situation gets out of hand, you have to tell me. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Now I need you to bend over."

"Can I go on your lap?" I nodded my head. He climbed over and I started. Within the first couple, he was already squirming around.

"Ow Daddy it hurts." He cried.

"Jungkook, it's a punishment, it's going to hurt a little bit." I said as I continued. I hated when I had to punish either of my boys and especially when I had to both of them in one day. I understood it was a part of growing up but I still hated it.

After another 12 smacks I stood my younger up and crouched down to his level.

"Jungkook what was something that you did that wasn't very nice today?"

"I ripped Jimin hyung's drawing and I said mean things to him back."

"Okay let's go apologize to your brother." I walked him to Jimin's room and they both hugged immediately saying sorry to each other. I let out a sigh of relief.

No matter how much they fight, at the end of the day, they always hug and make up and I am so grateful for that.

A/N: long time no see. I basically abandoned this whole thing. Sorry guys, life has been tough and I haven't really gotten the chance to actually sit down and write something. It's probably going to be really slow in the next couple of months since I have a lot on my plate. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this disaster of a chapter and I hope you don't hate me for it.  

2021 A/n: this chapter suckkkkkeddddd wow I guess I was having a hard time. If you are having a hard time like I was, please take a break from what you're doing and just breathe and relax. Life is so tense that you forget to breathe sometimes. I've realized how much these books actually meant to me and how much numbers mattered to me... Be kind to yourself and others. Love you guys