Chapter 2

Yoongi POV:

"Daddy! Can I go to work with you?" Jimin asked looking up at me. I smiled but I was hesitant.

"Maybe another day, hun," I said ruffling his hair.

"Why? I want to go!" He pouted.

"Daddy has a lot of work and a presentation today Minnie, so maybe later!" I tried convincing him. Jimin had been on the deep end of the water lately and I didn't think it would be a good idea to take him, especially today when I have an important meeting to do.

"But Minnie can be good and Minnie won't misbehave!" He jumped up and down. "Pleaseeee Daddy!" I sighed.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can I go play with Minhyukie today?" Jungkook asked as he tugged on my shirt.

"Sure, do you know when?" I asked. He was jumping up and down.

"Right now! They are here to pick me up!" My eyes went wide at his response.

"Jungkook! You can't just tell them to come over and then come ask me for permission. Don't do that next time. Do you need anything?" I asked. He shook his head no and ran to get his shoes on. I looked at Jimin.

"Dada does that mean I can go to work with you? I mean I can't be here all by myself so I guess you don't have a choice! Yay!!" He shouted with excitement. I held my breath as the doorbell rang. I carefully passed Jimin and opened the door for Minhyuk's family.

"Hello! So good to see you!" His mother greeted me. I smiled back.

"Yeah we haven't seen each other in forever, I hope you are doing well!" I said with enthusiasm in my voice.

"Yeah I am. I thought it would be nice for Minhyuk and Jungkook to play together since they were very close and Minhyuk was telling me the other day that he really misses Jungkook!" She replied back. I turned to Jungkook.

"Minhyuk-ah I missed you too!" He shouted as he ran over and hugged him. They were already talking about games and toys they had in the car.

"Well I hope it's not such a hassle with the two boys." I said. She smiled and shook her head.

"Oh no! It's alright! Well I hope you have a great day I guess we should probably get going!" She said. I nodded my head. I saw the black truck leave then I turned back to Jimin. He was smiling brightly and I crouched down to be eye level with him.

"Now Jimin, you know how important Daddy's work is right?" I said. He nodded his head.

"Of course dad!"

"Now you know what my expectations are when we arrive correct?" He nodded again. "I need to make a promise with you Jimin, and I really need to you listen carefully." Again a nod. "You are on some thin ice recently and I need you to behave when we go. That means you are very quiet, you listen to me and everyone else at Daddy's work, you don't distract anyone, and you have to let Daddy focus when he needs to. It means that I can't play with you a whole ton when we go. Do you understand?" I explained very clearly looking in his eyes.

"Yes Daddy I know! I will be so well behaved you would want me to go with you at work every day!" He said excitingly. I smiled.

"Alright, grab a book and some small toys and let's go to the car." I said. He squealed as he ran and grabbed everything and stuffed it into a bag. I was late again. I quickly drove to work and guided Jimin to my office.

"Wow Daddy this is cool!" He said looking around. I got him a chair and gave him his backpack.

"Thank you, baby." I immediately got started on designing and printing my drawings out and pulling them in the files. Some time had passed before I felt someone tugging on my shirt.