Chapter 53

Requested by anon 

Jimin 12

Jungkook 10

Yoongi POV:

"Dad, see! It's like I'm skating on the ice!" Jungkook said running on the sheet of ice by the car. We had just finished getting groceries and the evening was getting very cold.

"Jungkook don't run in the parking lot it's dangerous!" I said pushing the cart. He smiled but continued to slide his feet around until I noticed a car coming around. "JUNGKOOK!" I shouted ditching my cart and running over to protect him. He jumped at my voice which caused him to look at the car but, in the process, he slipped and crashed onto the ice.

"Ow!" He cried grabbing his arm.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I moved him to the side so that the car could pass and inspected his injuries. He continued to rub his arm but managed to sit up and wipe his tears away. I ran back to grab the cart and we quickly got to the car. I put the groceries in and went to the side of the car and saw that he was still grabbing his arm. I tried to look but he cried even more.

"No, don't touch it! It hurts!" He said moving away from me.

"Jungkook is it really bad? Should we go to the hospital?" I asked but he shook his head.

"I wanna go home!" He shouted to which I nodded my head and drove back to the house.

"Jimin, can you help me with the groceries? Jungkook got hurt so I have to help him." I said as I entered the house with Jungkook. He nodded his head and put on a jacket before heading to the car. "Thank you!" I hollered which I got a thumbs up for a response. I looked back at Jungkook which he was still crying and holding his arm. "Buddy, we have to take your jacket off." I said unzipping it but he tried to move away.

"No it hurts!" He shouted through his tears.

"We have to see if your arm is broken so take off your jacket." I said getting impatient. It took a few minutes but we finally got the jacket off and I saw the swollen arm.

"Oh Jungkook, we might have to go to the hospital." I said. It wasn't bruised which I was thankful for and I didn't think it was broken but I wasn't a doctor so I had no idea. He clearly didn't want to go to the hospital.

"NO I DON'T WANT TO!" He screamed which blink slowly.

"Jungkook, I know it hurts but you do not scream at me, do you understand?" My voice was stern. He stopped crying and stared at me. "We'll put some ice and once we're done with the groceries, let's go. Just stay here, I'll be right back." I said as I ran out to help Jimin. He was almost done. "I'm sorry Jimin!" I said grabbing the heavy bags.

"It's okay!" He smiled. "Is Jungkook okay? What happened?" He asked. I explained what happened to him and Jimin told me that Jungkook should go to the hospital just in case. I ruffled his hair, appreciating how much care and empathy he had for others.

"Do you want to come with, or do you want to stay at home?" I asked.

"I can stay at home. Don't worry about me!" He said again with a smile. I nodded my head and we quickly brought the rest of the groceries in. Jungkook sat on the couch sniffling but at least he had stopped crying.

"Jungkook let's go." I said putting the jacket over his shoulders and taking him back to the car. I drove while calling our family doctor to see if he was available. Thankfully he said he was and I parked the car and headed inside with Jungkook. After waiting for a bit, then Jungkook getting x-rays done, we finally met with Seokjin.