Chapter 14

I had a couple requests about Jimin and Jungkook's first time with the switch so here is Jimin's.

Jimin 15 

Jungkook 13

Yoongi POV:

"Get in the car, now!" My patience level was at zero and I was about to lose it. Jimin looked at me for a second and then opened the car door. I got in the driver's seat  as he got in the back and drove away from the school. "You have got to be kidding me Jimin! What on earth possessed you to do that to someone?" I shouted. He stayed silent. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw him with his head down. I let out a sigh. "Jimin," I said but he gave me no answer. "Min Jimin!" I saw him shiver as he looked up. "I asked you a question."

"I'm sorry." Was his answer. I shook my head and the rest of the way home was silent. I parked the car and before I got out, I turned to face him.

"I want you in your room, kneeling with your hands up." He didn't respond but got out of the car. "I WANT AN ANSWER FROM YOU!"

"Yes sir." He whispered and left. I saw him quietly walk in the door and close it half way. I put my hands over my face. I couldn't believe I got a call from the school about my kid bullying another kid. I locked the car and went inside. I wanted to hear what he had to say but at the same time, the meeting with the principal was already enough information. I walked to his room and heard sniffling. I ran my fingers through my hair before I walked in. He wiped his tears from his face.

"Who said you could lower your arms?" I said as I sat in his chair. This was something I had to be harsh on. He raised them back up as the tears kept falling. I paused, not wanting to do this. "What happened today?"

He shook his head.

"Jimin, why are you home with me at 1:15 when you should be in class and I should be at work right now?" Again, he didn't answer and I was almost at my peak. I grabbed his arm, pulling him up and smacking his bum three times before putting him down in his original spot.

"Ah, ow!"

"Jimin, just answer my questions."

"I was being rude to someone at school." He said quietly.

"What did you do?" I was stern. It took him a minute to answer.

"I pushed him and knocked over his binder and the binder broke." He hung his head and I could see droplets of tears stain his thighs.

"Why are you crying?" He didn't hold it in anymore and he started sobbing. Seeing him cry made me tear up but this wasn't a time where I could let them out. "You obviously did it for a reason, so why are you crying?"

"I-I'mmmm s-so-sorry." He hiccupped.

"I asked you a question. Why are you crying?"

"I f-f-feel bad. I shouldn't h-have done t-th-that to h-him." He lowered his arms and wiped his tears from his face.

"I didn't tell you to put your arms down!" I shouted and he jumped. "Why would you do something that you know you would regret? Jimin do you know what this is called? It's called bullying! You are picking on someone that's smaller than you for what reason? For fun? That is absolutely unacceptable! How would you feel if you got body checked and they broke your binder that had all of your stuff? Huh?" I kept raising my voice.

"I'm sorry! I would feel bad!" He shook his head.

"When why would you do something to someone if you don't want it done to you? What made you do it?"