21 (Part I)- "She's too hard to please."

Have you ever watched an episode so good that it got over before you even realized? ‘It was too short,’ one would say. That's pretty much summed up the feelings of Pallavi Khurana as she sat in the car with Adhvik and Tulsi, singing songs on the way.

Ye hawayein gungunaye. Puche tu hai kaha?’

‘Koi kahe kehta rahe. Jitna bhi humko deewana...’

Hearing that nostalgic song from Dil Chahta hai movie urged the girls to sing it along Adhvik. One would sing one line followed by the next, sung by the next person. In the middle, the group would crack a joke and burst into giggles and laughter. Was it that funny? Not really. But who needed a solid reason to laugh, right?

Somewhere along the madness, Pallavi slipped her hand on Adhvik's. He held it, letting their joined palms rest on the seat between them.

Even Tulsi whined when the car stopped at the destination. It was over far too quickly, especially for Pallavi. That's exactly why I wanted the three of us to hang out, you fools.

Harijat farm was a popular market place around the Faridabad city. It had everything from markets, to banks, to restaurants. There was a section of land, facing the main road, filled with a series of restaurants and shops. There were restaurants for dining, Domino's, Burger King, South Indian— it was a variety. One of these restaurants was ‘Korean delight’. They have arrived at their destination.

The restaurant had three floors but the dining area was at the underground floor and the first floor. The trio were greeted with  ‘Annyeonghaseyo’ by a Korean man and woman in their black and white uniform. They bowed before them slightly, holding a generous smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” The trio greeted them back and the waiters' smile grew even wider in recognition. Well, they worked in a Korean company. It would be shameful to not know basics of the language. Although Pallavi didn't need a Korean company for that when she already had K- Dramas at her arsenal.

The waiters supposedly knew who the trio were as they directed them to the underground floor. The first thing that caught Pallavi's eyes were the brick- like walls, painted in chocolate brown, followed by the cube shaped lamps lit by LED lights hanging on the ceiling. Dark wooden chairs and tables were arranged in a symmetrical order, complimenting the light designer tiles on the floor. A fancy looking bar stood at the middle with a bartender. The whole place gave off such a nightlife aesthetic feel. How come Pallavi didn't know the existence of such a place until today?

The tables and chairs were replaced by spacious booths at the corners. Se-hun and the rest had occupied one of them. He waved his hand at the trio, motioning them to come over. The trio settled down on the opposite side facing the others. Pallavi was seated in the middle.

“Don't worry, although this is a Korean restaurant, it is also known for its vast Indian cuisine,” Abhishek assured when Pallavi raised her concerns for the lack of Indian food in a Korean restaurant.

“So, who's up for drinking?” Se- hun got straight to the point and all the guys raised their hands in affirmation. “What about you girls?”

“No way!”

“Yes way!”

The guys directed their attention to the girl who said yes. Se-hun raised his brows in amusement, seemingly impressed by Pallavi's admission. But she had other concerns as she shook Tulsi's shoulders. “Oh, come on, Tulsi! This chance doesn't come crawling everyday.”

More Than Friends ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें