In The House Of GOD Part 2

Here's the update I tried to update on Sunday but the Service part of the update gave me HELL

Happy Reading

-RenaeFraser

Tamia POV

"Did you have to wear sandals, Serai."

"Hel-Heck yeah, I bet you by the end of the service Tamia is gonna be wishing she did too," Looking over to me she says " Over there tryna be cute, for what Kevin already seen you at your no makeup wearing birds nest on yo head looking like a great granny in yo old raggedy sweat pants worst, so just you watch ."

"Oh Buzz off Serai I look cute."

"Shut the hell up the both of you we ain't about to go up in this here church with y'all already acting a damn mess."

"But I-" I began to say only to be cut off by Ms Ruth.

"Did I ask you a question." She eyed me.

"No ma'am." I answered, shaking my head.

"Now all of y'all, shut up and behave," she shook her head.

"Tsk, damn shame I got to talk to people your age this way, now come on." Getting out of the car we headed inside of Ms Ruth's church.

Hope Temple: Church Of GOD...

We were all seated along with Ms Ruth in the second row of the church listening to the pastor as she spoke.

"we're veryhonored to have you with us today, now tell me how many of you are visiting.

Can you raise yourhandsupformeplease."

Looking around seeing the few hands raised I raised mine along with them.

"Raise y'all hands fools." Ms Ruth said nudging Kevin while side eyeing Serai and Eric.

" welcome to you godbless, thank you all for being here.

I love to meet you aftertheservice I'll be in the lobby ifanyofyoucare to stop if you have the time, itis always a joy to have you here.

Remember this: Your life will go better if you keep God first,likeyou're doing today.

Thanks so much for coming you make the servicemorebetter just by coming.

All rise..."

Looking around seeing everyone standing as well as Kevin and the others I stood as well looking ahead.

"Please bow your heads as Sister Parker prays."

"Lord we're gathered here today...."

That's when I basically tune everything out, with everything that's happened in my life from being beaten on to being ridiculed by my on sister while my brother just stood back and did nothing to my mom practically choosing Johanna over me,

I honestly haven't been the biggest fan of God coming here was only me being respectful to Ms Ruth so if standing here with my eyes shut, the way to go about it then so be it.

"Amen."

"Amen..."

******

Jesus was temptedineverywaythatwewerebut he waswithoutsin. He overcame, it took Jesus to overcome so we could overcome so today if you feel discouraged open up the Bible and read about your bigbrother Jesus read about how he overcame, read about how he accomplished it and follow his example because you have the same DNA as Jesus does.