"What was that about?" Aaron asked.

"That's what I'm tryna figure out."

"Hmm. You ready?"

"Yuuup." He replied.

And so B. Wells got in the Tesla with The Caballeros and started riding home.

"Hey, Aaron. You wanna listen to that new DaVan verse for our album? It's actually crazy."

"Sure."

Brandon held the phone up to Aaron's ear as the tall boy vibed. "What is it with him and popping pills? All the time, he always talks about that."

"I don't know, DaVan does what DaVan does."

"Well, hopefully his mixing gets better."

"It will, I have no doubt."
___________________________________________

A week later

"Yo, B. Wells! Look what I just got!"

DaVan had just got FL Studio and was about to record GO! on it. It was the free version, so he couldn't save anything. But it was a step ahead.

"You should go and get it. Your mixing is gonna be a lot better."

B. Wells shrugged. "I might. We'll see how it goes."

Audacity had been B's thing for a while, as Ableton had not worked at all. It was too distorted, and there was no way to get good mixing and autotune on it.

But now FL was the new software. And B. Wells was sure to get it soon.

DaVan had recorded Code earlier on FL, one of the other tracks on the album. But it was time to redo GO! now.

Ain't nobody gonna lie
But it's worth a try
You wanna die?
I'll put you in the sky

B. Wells was impressed. DaVan's mixing was amazing. It was on point, clean and very clear sounding. Nothing was muffled at all.

"You like it?" DaVan asked.

"Yeaahh!!! It's fire!!" Brandon replied.

"This album is definitely gonna be the album of the summer."

"Oh, for sure it is. We gonna go off. And if a performance at camp is possible..."

"Yoooo! Let's gooo!"

DaVan and B. Wells loved performing and doing concerts. They had gone to Scio before with B. Wells' youth group and tried to do a concert that night, and it.... Somewhat worked. Other than the fact that the people were playing killball instead of watching the fire performance.

Anyways, B. Wells was so impressed by the GO! verse that he went and downloaded FL right then. It did take a pretty long while to get the plug-ins, but it worked. And once he got the hang of it, it was pretty easy to mix.

"Should I release GO! as a single?"

B. Wells' eyes widened. "YES! That would be amazing."