Ch. 60: The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Bear & Toad Sage!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

She ponders over their deal with a pout on her lips. "Tempting, tempting. BUT, if I do need to train this student, I will have a place, food, and drinks that are expense free."

"All right, done." He approved with a half smirk.

She also smirks at him. "So, where is the brat?" She takes out a blue bottle of saki from within her trench coat and chugs on it.

"She's been here the whole time. Himitsu, meet y/n. Y/n, meet Himitsu, your new trainer."

We both look at each other and in a snap she abruptly spits out her alcohol while my jaw slacks. "WHAT?!?"

"Don't you dump her on me!" She snarled.

"You said you wanted an apprentice." The other Anbu man pointed out.

She whirls her ginger head to him. "I said assistant, not an apprentice idiot! Ya know, I don't appreciate your security spying on me."

I step in, "Gramps, with all due respect. I don't think this will work, I mean can I train with someone else instead?"

"I am sorry y/n, but it's already decided. You will train with her and that's final."

We both groan out loud and facepalm, displeased that we are stuck with each other.

"Oh, and for your part of the deal Himitsu, you'll be staying with y/n."

Her face is starting to turn red as a tomato. "Oh no! No, no, no, no!!!"

"Gramps, she can't! I already have two more roommates who are sleeping in my room and I am sleeping on the couch."

"Oh, I'm sure you can think of something." He said, waving his hand.

"But—"

"Dismissed."

Timeskip...

"I can't believe I'm stuck with a twerp." She drinks more of her alcohol.

I glare hard at her, "Well I am just as disappointed as you icky Vicky but you have no other choice. I don't even know why he would pick you out of other people." I raise my arms up in frustration.

After a long torturing walk of arguments, we finally reach our stop. The sun is out and the moon is in, shining its bright light all over Konoha. I grab my apartment key from my pocket and unlock my door.

"Now I think they're sleeping so I'm gonna introduce you to them tomorrow." I told her as I'm walking in.

As she closes the door, "Psh, I wonder who your roommates are." She was full of sarcasm.

"Anyway, you'll take over the couch. I think I have a futon somewhere around here." I take a few steps to my closet and rummage in there.

I heard her moving to another spot telling me, "Yeah yeah, do you have any booze? Mama is thirsty."

"Um..." Before I can tell her she already opens the fridge.

"Where's the booze?" She muttered. "How come you don't have any spicy juice in here?" She slams the doors closed and aims her widened orbs at me.

"Hm, let me see. Maybe because it's illegal for a thirteen year old to own an alcoholic beverage?"

"So much for free drinks." She grumbled.

"Ah ha! Here it is." I take out my f/c futon.

In the corner of my eye, she slumps on the couch and takes out her bottle again. "Never mind, I'll just finish this one for now."