Chapter 29 - End of Beck

Happy walks back out to Peter and I. "Fury's got the coded message. Your friends are at the Tower Bridge. Your boy called it London Bridge, but I figured it out. I'll scoop them up, okay?"

"Yeah."

"We're close." Happy nods.

"We're close."

"How's the suit?" Happy asks.

"Almost done."

"Good."

I walk away from them and look outside, looking back to see them whispering.

"Y/N." He calls me back.

"Walk me through it."

"We know it's illusion tech." I nod.

"All Y/N and I have to do is get inside the illusion, then we can take it down, find him, and he's just a guy, so I can take Edith  right back." Peter nods.

"Right, but last time, you got hit by a train."

"True, but this time How do I explain this? I have a sixth sense." Peter says.

"The Peter-tingle. That's what you're talking about, right?"

"The what?" I ask.

"It's not working, though. I heard it wasn't working right now. Is it?"

Peter looks over at me, "It is working....I don't know if it's working."

"So you got the Peter-tingle." Happy nods. "That's the plan. I'm gonna go get your friends. You get that Peter-tingle back online."

"I got this." Peter whispers.

"Y/N, you wearing that?" He points at me.

"Nope." I move my hands together and summon my robes and cloak.

"That's was neat." He smiles and leaves.

When we arrived, Peter and I climb on top of the Jet, "All right, comms check. Can you hear me, kids?"

"I can." I yell.

"I can. It's a little loud out here!"

"I like the new suit." Happy days.

"Thanks."

We look up to see the huge illusion. "Whoa, Peter, you sure that's not real?"

"Yeah, it's just 100 times bigger than I expected."

"Still the play?" Happy asks.

"We need to get high enough so Beck doesn't see us coming." Peter nods

"Copy. Stay sticky."

I summon a rope and attach it to the plane to keep me up as Happy flies higher.

Peter looks over at me and nods. "Hey, Happy."

"Yeah, kid. What is it?"

"We need to have a serious conversation about you and my aunt!" Peter flips off. I dive down after him, my cloak keeping me from falling to my death.

We fly into the illusion, both of us landing on drones. "Woah." I look around us in shock.

"That's awesome."

I create a rope and whip it around each drone as Peter does the same with his webs. He electrocutes his web to stop the illusion while I tug on my rope to destroy the drones I have.

Peter suddenly flies into me and we both fall below onto the street, "Ow Peter." I groan

"Sorry." He groans.