Chapter 27 - Fraud

Peter and I sit on the outside of the cathedral tower,  "All right. we're in position. As soon as we see something, Beck, we'll let you know." I say, nodding at Peter.

"Roger that."

"How's the suit?" Fury asks Peter, I smile as a firework goes off, illuminating Peter so I can see his suit.

"Uh the suit's great. It's awesome. It's a little tight around the old web-shooter."

"Parker!"

"Peter!" I laugh.

"Okay, I'll shut up."

I look up as fire erupts, "Okay, he's here! Beck, are you ready? You know what to do." I yell.

Beck flies in from above toward the Fire Elemental. "On your lead, Spider-Man and Strange."

The Fire Elemental jumps from a statue's original position to the ground and smashes a vehicle. The Elemental grows as it's absorbing the metal. It roars again. The Elemental destroys and smashes several structures. Sparks, fireballs and smoke are seen from all over. A cloud of green smoke drops to the ground in front of the Fire Elemental, revealing Mysterio. He steps forward, stretching his arms out. Magic green triangles rotate in front of his hands.

"You're up, kids!"

Peter swings in from above and throws a wooden structure at the Elemental. The Elemental stumbles forward a bit. Peter lands on the side of a wall and looks back at the Elemental. He shoots a web at a fire hydrant. Beck shoots two green laser beams from his hands at the Elemental. Peter pulled out the fire hydrant, which releases at high pressure jet of water from the ground at the Elemental. The Elemental roars and is enveloped in steam.

I create a large portal in front of me that lead to its head, pushing many wooden and concrete objects onto its head.

The Elemental roars again and charges toward Peter. It tries to punch Peter, but instead punches the wall Peter was attached to. Peter evades its attack with a backflip and he lands on the carousel. The Elemental destroys the carousel, sending Peter to the ground.

"No, Beck! He's got the carousel! He's getting bigger!" Peter yells.

"Night Monkey, help! Y/N!" I look up to see Betty and Ned in the Ferris wheel. "Y/N! Night Monkey, we're stuck!"

I look back at the Elemental, who has grown larger and taller due to absorbing more metal.The Elemental roars loudly as Peter uses his web-shooters and shoots at the Fire Elemental, however the webs catch on fire and the fire moves down the web toward Peter. The Elemental walks toward Peter's direction and is about the smash Peter with its enormous hand, I fly in front of him and create a large shield to protect him, Beck stands behind me as the elemental roars in pain from hitting my shield.

"Are you okay?" Peter asks me.

"On to Plan B?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah! We gotta hit him with something he can't absorb!"

"I go left, you both go right! Now!" Beck yells.

Beck flies up, The Elemental focuses on Peter and I and begins charging at us and launching flames at us. Peter swings to the top of a building and runs up the wall and back-flips off of it to avoid any fires. In mid-air, Peter shoots his webbing at a large rock and launches it at the Fire Elemental, with the aid of a lamp post. He hurts the Elemental while I whip it's face with with my weapon.

"Okay, shoot at him!" I yell.

Beck does so, "That hurt him. Keep it coming!"  Peter uses his webs to grab more debris of concrete and throws it at the Elemental. Beck fires at the debris that is stuck in the chest of the Elemental. The Elemental wacks Beck out of the air. "Kids, keep your distance!" Beck yells.