Chapter 14 - Team?

"The sun's going down. It's getting really low. The sun's going down. It's getting real low." 

"Would you stop saying that!?" Bruce raises his voice, he had been sitting on the ground for awhile....freaking out.

"I just need you to stay calm."

"Calm!? I'm on an alien planet!" Bruce looks up.

"It's just a planet. You've been on a planet before." Thor smiles.

"Yeah! One!"

"Now you've been on two. That's a good thing. It's a new experience."  Thor nods.

"My neurons, they're firing faster than my brain can handle the information.....The whole thing is totally different this time. In the past, I always felt like Hulk and I each had a hand on the wheel, but this time it's like he had the keys and I was locked in
the trunk."

"Alright, well, you're back now, that's all that matters." Thor nods.

"No, it's not what matters. What I'm trying to tell you, is that if
I turn into the Hulk again, Banner may never come back. And we're stranded on a planet that is designed to stress me out."

"We're not stranded, I'm gonna figure out a way to get us home." Thor nods.

"Thank you."

"Not your home, though. Asgard." Thor sighs.

"What?"

"Listen, my people are in great danger. The three of us, we have to
fight this really powerful being who also happens to be my sister." Thor nods.

"She's a bitch." I nod.

"Okay, that is so wrong on so many... I don't wanna fight your
sister. That's a family issue."

"No, she's an evil being." I point.

"I don't care what she is. I'm not fighting any more beings. I'm sick of it. I just told you. If I turn into the Hulk, I am never gonna come back again. And you don't care."

"No, no. I'm putting together the team. The Hulk is the fire." Thor smiles.

"Wait, you're just using me to get to the Hulk."

"What? No!" Thor shakes his head.

"It's gross. You don't care about me. You're not my friend."

"No! I don't even like the Hulk. He's all like... smash, smash,
smash. I prefer you." Thor points.

"Thor, the probability of Bruce coming back after turning into the Hulk again is slim....you shouldn't force him." I nod.

"Thanks, Y/N." Bruce smiles.

Thor nods, "But if I'm being honest, when it comes to fighting evil beings, he is very powerful and useful." Thor suddenly says.

"Yeah, Banner's powerful and useful, too."

"Is he though?" Thor asks.

"How many PhDs does Hulk have? Zero. How many PhDs does Banner have? Seven."

"Fine, you don't have to fight anyone. But we're in danger here, so we have to move." Thor nods, he looks over and grabs a green cloth from the ground.

"What are you doing with that?" I ask.

"I need a disguise. I'm a fugitive." Thor nods.

"I need a disguise." Bruce looks around.

"You are the disguise." I point.

Bruce finds a pair of glasses in his coat, "I'll be Tony Stark."