Chapter 9 - School

⚠️SMUT⚠️

⬆️(This is what your cloak looks like)

I had gone back to school in New York....but was always prepared for anything. So I've learned new Spells...especially one for my clothes to turn into my robes and cloak.

I was happy to be back, especially when dad and I are doing great. He's finally the father I've always wanted.

People stare at me in shock as I walk through the halls, it was now Sophmore year.

"Y/N?" I hear a familiar voice. I turn to see Ned and Peter. "I'm so happy to see you!" Ned hugs me. "You look great!"

"Thanks Ned." I smile.

"Did you get my flowers? After the accident." Ned asks.

"I did..they were beautiful."

"Where have you been?" Peter asks.

"Out of the country." I nod.

"I have missed you Y/N....I've been trying to call you for months." He steps forward and shows me.

"Oh...I actually broke my phone. Got a new one." I chuckle.

"Can we maybe...go out for ice cream or something after school. To talk?" His eyes light up with hope.

"Sure....that would be fine." I nod, sucking in a sharp breath.

"Can I ask...how are you walking?" Ned asks.

"Long story...for another time." I nod. "I better get to class." I stare at Peter again and turn.

"Y/N?" He stops me. "Thank you." He blushes.

Throughout the day I've noticed that I've grown tired of school. I miss studying and practicing my spells. I wasn't sure if I would tell Peter just yet...I'm sure he wouldn't even believe me.

After school I did meet up with Peter, he took me to an ice cream  shop I've never been too.

I smile as he hands my my ice cream and sits across from me. "I'm so happy to see you again." He smiles.

"I'm happy to see you too." I nod.

"I actually really wanted to tell you something....the only reason I asked Liz to homecoming was because I was helping Spiderman."

"You were helping SpiderMan?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes. Liz's dad was a bad guy...Spiderman needed help making sure it was him." He nods. "I found out during our car ride. I didn't even stay for the dance." He shrugs.

"Why didn't you stay?"

"Well...I would of rather gone with you." He blushes.

"Really?" I stare at him in shock.