Chapter 15 - Escape

I stand off to the side as Loki messes with a control panel, "Hey, so listen, we should talk." Thor suddenly says.

"I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte."

"You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last." Thor nods. The door opens, revealing a bunch of guards. Thor and Loki pick up two Sakaarian guns. "Hello!"

"Hi!" Loki smiles, I stand behind them as they blast the guards, then moving to another door. "Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well
be strangers now. Two sons of the crown set adrift."

As a guard tries to Ambush Loki, I grab him and flip him on his back, punching me and throwing him aside.

"Thought you didn't want to talk about it?" Thor asks as we get in the elevator.

I stood awkwardly next to Thor as they talked, "Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar."

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

Loki looks up, "...Did you just agree with me?"

"This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're going to do GREAT here."

"Do you truly think so little of me?" Loki asks.

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But, at the end of the day, you're you, I'm me...I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago."

I could tell Loki was affected by Thor's words. "It's probably for the best that we never see one another again." Loki nods.

Thor pats him on the shoulder, "That's what you always wanted."

"Well this is awkward." I whisper, making the two laugh.

"Sorry, little one." Thor smiles.

"Why am I always called the child, the kid, young one, and little one?" I look up at them. "I'm a teenager."

"To us you are a child, we are over a thousand years old." Thor smiles.

"Ew....your really old." I look away.

"Hey.." Loki frowns.

"I'm just kidding." I lightly punch his arm. "I like you guys...I wish you would see how much Thor cares about you though. Your very stubborn." I sigh, Loki looks away sadly.

After a long awkward silence, Thor finally speaks up, "Hey, let's do Get Help."

"What?" I ask.

"Get help."

"No." Loki shakes his head.

"Come on, you love it."

"I hate it." Loki shakes his head.

"It's great. It works every time."

"It's humiliating." Loki sighs.

"Do you have a better plan?"

"No." Loki looks up.

"We're doing it."

"We are not doing Get Help." Loki looks away.

As the door opens, Thor grabs Loki and drags him in,
"Get help! Please! My brother, he's dying." A small group of Sakaarian guards turn toward Thor and Loki. One guard aims his gun at them. "Get help! Help him!" Thor picks up Loki and flings him at the guards, knocking them down like bowling pins. Loki stands up and Thor steps to Loki's side. "Classic."