Chapter 25 - Prague

After getting all my things, I walk outside next to Peter and Ned.

"Good news! We're going to Prague! Huh!" Mr. Harrington says.

"What?" Peter and I ask at the same time.

"Prague?"

"Yeah, tour company called. They upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell. All I heard was crying."  I sigh and walk with the others around the building, "Look at our upgraded ride!"

"Holy shit. Are you kidding me?" I say in shock.

"Guys, wha-- What's going on?" Ned asks.

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." Peter sighs.

Dimitri is standing beside the bus with a sign that says "Midtown High"

"I'm uh, Mr. Harrington, uh..." Dimitri doesn't respond. "Okay."

"Awesome." Ned says.

"Yeah. Awesome." I sigh.

"Hey Y/N! Come sit with me. I want to show you something!" Brad grabs my hand and pulls me down the isle. I look back at Peter, annoyed.

For most of the ride he shows me videos of animals and people failing at doing tricks. I wanted to get up and go to Peter but I was trapped in the window seat.

Then of course I had to listen to Flash livestream everything. He was so loud I could hear him from the back of the bus, "Yo, what's up Flash Mob? It's your boy, the big F. Cruisin' through the Alps with my private driver, Dimitri!"

I look down at my phone and look through my photos of Peter and I.
He has such a cute smile.

We stop at a rest stop, Mr. Dell pushes past us, "Toilet, toilet, toilet. Which way to the toilet?"

"Ten minutes everyone! Dimitri, where exactly are we?" Dimitri doesn't respond. "Yeah, okay, I'll figure it out." Mr. Harrington sighs.

I go to the bathroom and get a snack from a vending machine, when I get to the bus Dimitri stops me and points to the side of the building where I see a man.

"I'm not going over there." I look up at him. He points again.

I turn as Peter rushes outside and starts to talk with Brad frantically. Brad then comes back and pulls me into the bus and to the back. I roll my eyes as I sit down, eating my snack.

Brad was being weird, he kept glancing at me then at Peter.
I hold onto the seat as the bus swerves, "Woah, look out!" Mr. Dell yells. The bus as it swerves wildly across the road, denting the side rail and nearly crashing into the side of the mountain. "Aaa, this is not the autobahn!"

Suddenly Peter stands. "Peter, plant your fanny in that seat and buckle up right now." Mr. Harrington points.

Peter points out the window, "Look at the baby mountain goats!"

"Baby mountain goats?! Ooh!" We all turn and look outside, searching for the baby mountain goats. We then turn back, "Don't see any mountain goats."

Peter was panting slightly with messy hair. "You missed them." He shrugs.

"I know you think none of us have noticed, Peter." Betty suddenly says.

Peter looks at Ned and I, panicking. "What?"

"Your new look? I love it. Right babe?"

"Thanks." Peter sighs.

"I need to show to you something that peter was doing. I'm so sorry to show you this." Brad stops and frowns as he looks at his phone. "Uh, this is so weird. It was right here on my phone. I- I-" He flips through his photos.

"Yeah, weird." I roll my eyes, I look up to see Peter with his head poked out into the isle. An idea pops up in my head, I take my sling ring out and create a portal below me when Brad doesn't look. I fall into it and land next to Peter.

"Ah!" Peter gasps.

"Just me." I smile. "What were you doing? And why was Brad talking about something you were doing? He said he was sorry to show me it? But then there was nothing."

"Dimitri told me to go inside and there was this woman. She had a new all black suit and wouldn't let me leave so I had to try it on in front of her. I had my pants down when Brad came in and took a picture. The glasses Tony gave me do a lot of things like see what people are doing on their phones or even call a drone strike. I accidentally sent a drone on Brad when I was just trying to delete the picture because I didn't want you to think I did something bad when I didn't."  He finally stops his rambling to catch his breath.

"Slow down...stop panicking. It's okay." I chuckle. "I believe you. He tried to get me to go see this guy outside." I nod as I fix his hair.

"I would never cheat on you." He grabs my hand.

"I know...stop panicking." I laugh.

I was in shock as we walk into the hotel, it was absolutely beautiful and fancy.

"Wow, this place is so classy." Betty smiles.

"Yeah, so why are we here?"

"Speak for yourself. I'm home." Flags turns back to his phone where he's obviously gone back to vlogging.

"What can I say? The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease. Uh, everyone get settled in, rest up because tonight, big surprise, is Prague's annual Carnival of lights!" Mr. Harrington smiles.

Ned and I walk over to Peter, "Guys. Look, I am so sorry if I seem preoccupied with my relationship. You know, I'm still your guy in the chair."

"No, no, it's all good. Don't worry about it." Peter nods.

"Okay. Great, great."

"It's fine." I smile.

"So, what's the status on the whole Elemental thing? Where's it going to happen?"

Peter looks at me. "Uh, here in the city..."

"Peter, we're here."

"I know, I know. It's not good. It's- I'm figuring it out." Peter nods.

"You have to do something, guys, please. We're all counting on you."

"Ned." Betty calls over.

"Yeah. Yeah, babe." He hurries away.

"The good news is, we've all got our own rooms." Mr. Harrington yells out.

"I have an ear piece for you...they said wait for further instructions." Peter sighs.

"Oh great....this is just fantastic!"