Chapter 7 - Kaecilius

Dad and I walk into a large room with a big staircase, "Dad? Where are we?" We stumble through a door and walk out to see New York.  "It's the New York, Sanctum." I whisper.

Dad pulls me back in, "Hello!" Dad yells as we walk up the stairs. I walk to a window and open it to see the sea, dad turns a small nob and it changes into the desert. "Come on." Dad nods.

We then walk into some sort of artifact room, "Hello!" I yell.

I walk past dad as he stares at a red levitating cloak. I stop a few feet away to see another cloak...it was blue and very beautiful.

I turn and walk down the short flights of stares to see Kaecilius walking in with two others, the room was shifting and changing.

Dad pulls me to duck down. "Daniel. I see they made you Master of the Sanctum."

"Do you know what that means?"

Kaecilius nods, "That you'll die protecting it." He starts to conjure a weapon...it looked like the wall of the mirror dimension.

I couldn't stay back as they knock the man to his knees. "Stop!" I leap over the small balcony to the top of the stairs.

Dad walks over and steps in front of me, "How long have you been at Kamar-TaJ, Mister...?"

"Doctor." Dad nods.

"Mister Doctor?"

"It's Strange." Dad sighs.

"Maybe. Who am I to judge?" They kill the man. Dad and I both try to conjure our weapons, a woman runs along the wall and kicks dad into me. I turn as a man tries to stab me, I whip him with my weapon and flip back. Dad pulls me to run as Kaecilius tries to attack us.

"My leg!" I yell as the room starts to shift. Dad and I turn, hitting our hands together to conjure a shield, dads start to fizzle out on one hand while mine stay.

The man and woman walk on the walls, running to attack. I hit the woman with my shield, flipping back and smacking her with a whip instead.  The room shifts and I am thrown back.

Dad and I roll back and forth, hitting the walls. I hold on as we start to dangle, dad drops down and kicks the woman  through the glass window and into the dessert.

I run down and dive under the man as he attacks Dad, turning the nod to change it. Dad kicks the man through and changes it again as Kaecilius attacks him.

"Go!" Dad yells. I run down the hall, dad throwing objects down behind us. I run up to the artifact room and whip my weapon at Kaecilius.

Dad picks up something from a mantle, "HAH!" He yells.

"You don't know how to use that, do you?"

"Uh..." Dad hits him with it.

Kaecilius kicks dad into a glass container, grabbing me and throwing me into one as well. I look up as the blue cloak wraps itself around me. I slightly gasp as my foot pops....my right hand no longer shakes. The cloak flies me up and at Kaecilius as he knocks dad off the balcony. I punch him, making him fly across the room. "Woah..." I gasp at my fist. I felt so much stronger.

Dad flies up with a red cloak on, then he is pulled down, the cloak pulls him backward and stops him from running. I watch as he takes contraption down from the wall and throws it at Kaecilius, trapping him.

He starts to talk but the contraption covers his mouth. "What?" Dad takes the mouth part off.

"You'll die here."