Chapter 22 - Plane

I walk onto the planet trying to find Peter,  "Yo, Parker! This, is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them." I hear Flash, I look over to see him with alcohol. I scan the isles to see Peter next to Ned.

"Ma'am?" I lean over to the flight attendant.

"Mm-hm?"

"He blipped, so technically, he's 16, not 21." I nod.

Flash looks at me as the flight attendant reaches to grab his drink out of his hand. He looks down as she grabs it. "I'll take that."

People start to laugh as Flash's eyes grow big. "She's lying! I don't even know this girl."

I smile and walk over to put my bag away, helping Brad as he struggles.

I was sitting next to Betty, I look back and smile at Peter as he frowns.

After a couple minutes Ned approaches us, "Hey, guys. Uh, there's an old lady in front of us wearing a crazy amount of perfume and it's kind of setting off Peter's allergies. Uh, Betty, if you could switch seats with him, that would be-"

"He's allergic to perfume?" I ask, confused because I know that's not true.

Ned stays silent and shakes his head. "Yeah, yeah, because it-- it makes his eyes water, and he can't really-"

Mr. Harrington turns around in his seat after eavesdropping on our conversation. "Peter has a perfume allergy?"

Ned's eyes widen. "Oh, uh..."

"From experience, perfume allergies are no joke. I can feel hives breaking out already. Y/N, stand up." Mr. Harrington gets up from his seat as Peter does. I stand and turn back to Peter. "Peter, let's get you out of there....Zach and Sebastian, you take Ned and Peter's seats. Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Your safety is my responsibility and Mr. Dell's, but he's..." We look to see Mr. Dell is snoring. "I got it for now. Let's go, Peter!" Peter looks at Mr. Harrington like he's gone bonkers and picks up his bag. "Let's go!"

Peter looks at me as I sit next to Brad, "Your the one who wanted to sit by Ned." I shrug.

"I changed my mind." He sighs, passing me and sitting next to Mr. Harrington.

Brad looks over at me, "Well, I've got a dual headphone adapter if you wanna watch a movie."

"Only if it's depressing, or hilarious." I shrug.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. Flight time today will be eight hours and forty-nine minutes to Venice, Italy."

Once we land, I got cleared and waited with our group. Peter was late though, naturally Mr. Harrington was freaking out.

"I'm here! Mr. Harrington! I'm here, I'm here!" Peter runs up next to me.

"Wait, wait, wait, Peter's here. Thank goodness."

It was amazing here, we took a Gondola through the Grand Canale, all of us taking photos. Peter and I took a couple cute ones, then we got a group photo.

We then pull up to the most dingy-looking hotel in the area, with scaffolding covering the front, the 'hotel' sign hanging by a thread.

"Looks like we're here. They're doing some renovations to the place. Getting some upgrades." Mr. Harrington nods.

"This place is trash." One student says.

"That must be the concierge." We walk inside, "Everyone, here we are!" It's just as bad as the outside, maybe even worse. A cat standing on a table meows. Mr. Harrington steps into a puddle of water"

"Oh whoa... whoa, whoa."

"Tell me we're not staying here." I sigh.

"This place is sinking." Flash says.

"I think you mean charming!" Mr. Harrington smiles.

Mr. Dell claps, "Okay everybody. Drop your bags off and we're gonna meet at the Da Vinci museum at 3. Let's go!"

"Vamanos!"

"It's andiamo." I correct.

"Andiamo!" Mr. Harrington smiles.

"When in Rome, you do as Romans do. When you're in Venice, your socks get wet!"