⁂ Smiling Murderer 19 Perfect Interpretation ⁂

Start bij het begin

Bai Jin Tang didn't understand. Looking at Effin, he asked,

"What do you mean?"

"That means it's hopeless."

Eugene interrupted,

"You can't even put on makeup. Brother, you have a strong aura."

The twins were all laughing together, and today they received the cold look of Bai Jin Tang and rushed to the side...... He was a little puzzled. Bai Jin Tang hasn't been a gangster for so long. Why is it still this kind of aura?

Effin smiled and said to Bai Jin Tang,

"It's a pity that I like older men... If you're fifty, you'll be the best, and you'll have my favourite temperament."

Everyone looked up and down Effin, saw that he was only in his twenties, didn't expect to like this kind of father-level character... No, Effin is still a guy... Although this isn't the point.

"What temperament?"

Gong Sun was puzzled.

Effin smiled and said,

"Godfather's temperament."

Bai Jin Tang raised his eyebrows, the twins lowered their heads at the same time...Thinking about it, it feels terrifying!

After this, Eugene changed his floral shirt and put on a decent white dress. His red hair was dyed black. He tied it up and looked at the gentleman as if he had completely changed. The twins were dressed up like Eugene.

Xiao Ding embraced Da Ding and crying,

"Damn, I hate it. I don't want to make cauliflower!"

Eugene's eyelids jumped aside.

The last one was Zhan Zhao. Effin looked at Zhan Zhao up and down and smiled,

"Well... This is the most beautiful face I've ever seen in the original ecology."

Zhan Zhao didn't say anything, from the beginning he seemed to have something on his mind. Seeing that Effin was ready to get him, he said,

"Can you make me a little sick?"

"Huh?"

Effin was taken aback. And the crowd doesn't quite understand what it means to be 'Sick.'?

"Sick?"

"Mm-hmm."

Zhan Zhao nodded and said to Effin,

"Do you understand what it's like to be a schizophrenic?"

Effin seemed to be stunned, thought for a while, and asked,

"Is it the kind of psychopathic killer that often appears in Hollywood movies?"

"That's right."

Zhan Zhao nodded happily so that a good ability to understand is more useful than all explanations.

Effin raised his eyebrows, seeming to understand, and asked Zhan Zhao to sit down, tuck his hair behind his ears, and then use some special powder to make his face paler.

The twins leaned forward to look and said,

"Oh, let's don't say it. Zhao Zhao has very good skin."

"That's right. Those beauties have the most effective after PS."

Da Ding aimed at Bai Yutang and said,

"Xiao Bai is also good."

Xiao Ding poked Zhan Zhao and asked,

"Zhao Zhao, why is the skin on your face so good?"