52 My Moonlight

Ukraine was on his phone bored just checking photos and apps just nothing to do then Belarus look at the two "so how did you guys got out of the maze" Ukraine tap on a app "we met haft way through was running from a scarecrow then found an exit" Kazakhstan look over "a scarecrow?" Ukraine shook his head "yeah it was chasing us it found Canada first then Canada bump in to me running away so I follow and found out what he was running from"

Belarus laugh "scarecrow" Russia just didn't faze he look at Belarus then Belarus look at him he look away looking at the road as their driving Belarus poked him "is someone being a grumpy pants" Russia stop the others hand "don't call me that" Kazakhstan just realized "what are we doing next?" Belarus look back at his brother "to the Halloween party" Kazakhstan shook his head "oh ok" Ukraine hold Canada cuddle him Canada woke up then blush he quickly sat up seeing that their driving

Ukraine got what Canada meant he grab him again and made him rest on him Canada blush so hard thinking about what just happened he look at Ukraine and Ukraine was blushing he was about to kiss him again but theirs company watching them closely Ukraine at this point didn't care he kissed his forehead and the jealously from Kazakhstan he's tired of this

Russia frown look away upset and Belarus wasn't paying attention he kept on thinking about the party he look at Canada "Hey Canada so wanna go steal the snacks when we're there" Canada smiled "hell yeah" Belarus had a big smile "then we should prank other people" Canada thought about it "Wait I wanna hang out with two others when I'm there so you might see me disappear"

Russia sighed "Jamaica and Netherlands—" "go ahead we're not your only friends right Russia and we'll be happy we're not annoying or bothering you" Belarus said getting mad at Russia pinning that topic only towards Russia Canada shook his head "yeah those two you guys won't mind right?" Ukraine sighed looking away "mhmm" Kazakhstan whine "Canada I just wanted to hang out with you me and you"

Russia growl glaring not going to say anything Canada sighed getting off Ukraine then leaning on the window looking out Belarus got mad then look at Russia which Russia glance back "..." Belarus yelled "Stop The Car!" Russia glared Belarus wasn't playing "Russia Stop The Fucking Car!!" Russia went and park on the side of the road confused Belarus hop out going around the car then opening Canada grabbing him "we are walking we'll be there in ten minutes"

Belarus close the door Russia look at Belarus "Belarus not right now just get in" Belarus put up his middle finger up to Russia "shut up and drive I'll talk to you guys when we're there and Canada would hang out with his other friends" Russia breathe in and out pissed off but drive away as Belarus sighed "Canada" the little Canadian kinda scared "eh?" Belarus cross his arms "my brothers" Canada didn't know what to say ".." Belarus was honestly tired

"I'm sorry I had to snap it's... their overprotective and it can be annoying" Canada nod ".." Belarus started walking "sometimes I just wish they weren't dumb" Canada couldn't help but chuckle as he started walking "Belarus your amazing c—" "Canada you better not confess to me" Canada was dumbfounded "uh no I see you as... a brother.." Belarus look back at Canada "really? That's... actually surprising"

Canada shrug "so no I'm not confessing to you" Belarus chuckle "it sounded close" Canada laugh "so you cut me off" Belarus nod "yeah sorry what were you going to say?" Canada smiled "I was gonna say your amazingly cool like I can't explain how" Belarus shook his head "thanks and your amazingly adorable" Canada thought about it "I can't see myself as adorable"

Belarus look at the sky "other people do and they see you as someone that they always want to hang out with" Canada shook his head "mhmm yep" Belarus look at the stars then sighed "I love walking in the night when the sky is bright so you know where we're walking" Canada look at the shadows in the grass "mhm I've never like walking in the dark I get lost easily" Belarus laugh "but you still walk in the dark so that means you don't really care about getting lost right?"