44 Tired Of You

||The Next Morning||

Canada woke up like always and walk out of the room seeing Germany digging in the little baggy Canada just stare at him Germany seen he was awake and ask "do you need some of these some of them actually make me laugh" Canada was embarrassed he look away "why are you looking at them" Germany shrug "I get bored sometimes and just need something to do so I grab the baggy and seen some interesting stuff"

Canada frown "so what's in there" Germany laugh "your gonna laugh theirs lube, butt plug, condoms, vibrator," Canada face went red "I thought it was safety stuff not objects to help" Germany shake his head and gave it to Canada pointing at the tag "your mom gave it to the professor probably saying crap" Canada growl "of course" Germany sighed

"so you keeping it" Canada thought what his mom said "maybe just put it away" Germany had a light shade of pink "oh I was expecting-" Canada look up at Germany glaring "Your an idiot I honestly need a new boyfriend" Germany look at him mad "I'm trying also you can't you have to stay with me" Canada grab his bag and open the door "I sure wish I had a choice also you make everything difficult"

Canada slam the door shut realized he's leaving to early so he open the door again "first I'm going to eat" Germany laugh "you have nothing in your head" Canada hit Germany "back off" Germany sighed "Your always violence first" Canada grab a pan and started cooking food "and your always ugh you can't do this you can't do that I'm Germany and I'm dumb"

Germany had a straight face "haha very funny and your like oh let me go and try to get fuck by the three" Canada didn't want to hear that early in the morning he look over at Germany "I'll fucking hit your face with this pan that's on the stove" Germany grab a knife "bring it I'll slit your throat before you could" Canada shivered "fucking psycho I—"

Germany grab Canada fast and put the knife to his throat "stop calling me that I just know a trick or two and you don't" Canada was sweating "g- Germany" Germany had no emotion "apologize to me now" Canada didn't want to move and seeing his food burning was upsetting "I'm sorry" Germany chuckle "is that it I want to hear you beg or I can push it down onto your skin more"

Canada felt the knife slowly sitting in onto his neck Canada didn't want to breathe "g- G- Germany please!" Germany look at the food "please what?" Canada whine "stop! The food is burning it's gonna catch on fire" Germany yawn "I can wait" Canada breathe in and out "please I'm sorry I didn't mean it I wasn't thinking" Germany stop and put the knife away "there see wasn't that so easy!"

Canada ran and turn off the stove and throw the food in the garbage and cleaning up a bit "yeah sure" Germany hug and kiss Canada "good" Canada kiss back and Germany was surprised he didn't say anything he just walk away to his room Canada kinda spit in the sink and clean his mouth by brushing his teeth then eating and drinking water he sat at the table thinking about the talk with his mom

Canada sighed he didn't even change he went to his room and undress Germany open the Canada look over covering up "Knock!!" Germany look at him nothing click in his brain "what? Also why didn't you cook me anything" Canada whine "because you were being a dick to me and hold a knife to my neck" Germany smile "I was showing you a lesson"

Canada look away "it wasn't a good one" Germany frown "what want me to show you a different one?" Canada shake his head so fast "NO! I was just talking to myself" Germany sighed "I'm talking to you, you shouldn't have to talk to yourself" Canada shivered "sorry" Germany walk away from him "I'm gonna hop in the shower wanna join me?" Canada shake his head

He look at the time class is gonna start in a bit so he went to class once he got there Belarus was there he walk up to him "your ignoring us what's wrong?" Canada was gonna say something but the professor was there and smile at the students "we should quickly go into class" Canada sat down and Belarus try to sit down by Canada but the professor said