"The young head, Chisaki's Quirk is Overhaul. His power lets him disassemble and restore things. Disassemble... a Quirk that allows him to break things apart and then fix them. And a bullet that can break down Quirks." Nighteye says. A look of dread appears on Mirio's face and Izuku's chair starts cracking more furiously.

"Chisaki has a daughter named Eri. There are no records or details about her birth, but when Mirio and Izuku encountered her, she had a large number of bandages around her arms and legs." he says.

"Don't tell me something so horrific..." Ryukyu says.

"It's a society of super humans. If you can dream it, you can do it." Gran Torino says.

"What? What's going on?" Kirishima asks.

"Do we really need the kids? I'll say this only once. We're wondering if this Chisaki bastard is turning his daughters body into bullets and selling them." Rock Lock says. A look of horror spreads across the faces of the students other than Izuku while his chair seems close to giving out.

"We don't know if he's actually selling the bullets. At their current stage, their efficiency is still too uncertain. However, if they're at the test stage, and he's using them as samples to gather more to his cause... There is no hard evidence. But he's gathering people and funds across the nation... If the completed drug would be able to completely destroy someone's Quirk...? I'm sure they'll have many ideas for crime using this." Nighteye says.

"Just thinking about it makes my blood boil! Let's go find him right now!" Fatgum says.

"Wouldn't this have been resolved already if these two had just taken the child?" Rock Lock asks. And that was the last part Izuku could tolerate. The chair under him shattered into dust as he stood up, slamming his hands on the table.

"You shut the fuck up! Do you have any idea how badly I just wanted to take that girl away from him?! Help her finally get away from her tormentor?! I had her in my fucking arms and I could have helped her! She was trembling the entire time! Scared of the fact that she even still had to see the man! But if I did that then he would have tried to attack and kill us right then and there! And do you know how many people would have been injured or even killed if that happened?! How many people would probably lose there homes or even there family just because I made a stupid decision! Until you have to make a decision like that you can keep your fucking opinions to yourself!" Izuku yells at the man. At this point his pupils had turned to slits and the ground around him was cracking as the others found it hard to breathe. Rock Lock was visibly shaking in his seat, completely terrified of the boy, no, devil standing in front of him. Izuku was about to speak again when he suddenly felt two soft arms wrap around him and a soft voice whisper in his ear.

"Izuku listen to me. I know you want to save the girl more than anyone else but you need to calm down. You blowing up and yelling at people won't help rescue her faster. If you stay calm and listen to everyone we can sort out a plan and get her out of there as fast as possible. So please, calm down. For me. For the girl." Nezuko says. Izuku's rapid breaths slowly start to steady as his eyes slowly shift back to normal and the pressure on everyone slowly disappears. Izuku's arms hang limp at his sides as he looks up to the ceiling, calming down.

"I'm alright now Nezuko. Thank you for bringing me back to my senses." Izuku says, finally calmed down. Nezuko nods and slowly pulls back from the hug, looking up at the boy.

"You don't need to thank me. No matter how far you go I'll always be there to bring you back." Nezuko says smiling brightly. Nezuko then moves back to her seat as Izuku faces the still slightly terrified heroes.

"I am sorry for my outburst. It was unprofessional and a mistake on my part. It will not happen again so please continue the meeting." Izuku says bowing. Everyone calms down slightly and Izuku pulls out a spare chair, taking a seat.