"Anyway, I think i'm meetin' a lot of you for the first time, so i'm Fatgum! It's nice to meet you!" he says energetically.

"We suspect one of the Hassaikai's main sources of income is unauthorized drugs. So I requested help from heroes who are well-versed in those matters." Nighteye says getting back on track.

"I crushed tons of guys like that back in the day! And then, at Red Riot's debut fight the other day....! A type i've never seen before was shot into Tamaki. A drug that destroys Quirks." Fatgum says.

"What?! Tamaki, you're okay, right?!" Mirio asks standing up.

"Yeah, I recovered after I slept. Look at this cow hoof." Tamaki says holding up his hand, which was now a cow hoof.

"So you had beef bowl for breakfast?" Mirio asks sitting back down.

"I feel better knowing that you can recover from it. So it's not gone for good?" Rock Lock asks.

"Now. We will hear from Eraserhead on the matter." Nighteye says.

"It seems to be a little different from my Erasure since I don't attack the Quirk itself directly. The quirk is an extra part with a special function added to a basic human body. Those 'extra parts' are lumped together as Quirk Genes. I only stop those genes temporarily, but I cannot directly inflict damage onto them." Aizawa says.

"Right after Tamaki was shot, we had the hospital take a look at him, and his Quirk Genes were damaged. Thankfully, they healed on their own, and he's now back to normal, though." Fatgum says.

"What about the analysis of what was shot into him?" Nighteye asks.

"There was nothing wrong with the rest of his body. It was only his Quirk that received any damage. The guy who shot him isn't sayin' anythin' either! The gun's in pieces, and the only bullet we had was the one that'd been shot! But thanks to Kirishima's brave actions that led to one bouncin' off his body, we were able to get one still filled with the drug!" Fatgum says.

"Me? That surprised me! It came out of the blue!" Kirishima says.

"And after analyzin' the contents, we discovered somethin' that made me sick. Human blood and cells were inside!" Fatgum says. The reactions from everyone were relatively the same, being a look of disgust. Though there was one reaction that stood out. At the mention of the drugs contents a pissed off look immediately formed on Izuku's face and the chair he was in along with the ground it was on started cracking.

"In other words, that effect came from a person... someone's Quirk?" Ryukyu asks.

"How is this related to Hassaikai?" another hero asks.

"The man Kirishima captured, and the illegal drug that guy used! The distribution channels for things like that are complex. It's gotten a lot smaller these days, but various people and organizations sell them wholesale until they finally reach the end user. There's no proof that the Hassaikai handled the goods, but they did interact with one of the intermediaries." Fatgum says.

"That's it?" the same hero asks.

"The other day, when Ryukyu's team broke up a fight between two villain groups, controlling one of the groups was the intermediary dealer organization." Nighteye says.

"One of the two that turned giant had been given an inferior drug that didn't last very long." Ryukyu says.

"There have been a rash of gang-related crimes recently, and most could be connected to the Hassaikai if you tried hard enough. It sounds like you're trying really hard to make the Hassaikai guilty. Don't you have something that implicates them more obviously?" another hero asks. A picture of Chisaki suddenly appears on the screen behind Nighteye making Mirio gasp and Izuku glare at the picture.