| 7 |

Yoongi's POV

Tonight Yoongi treated himself to a warm glass of chamomile tea to calm his nerves. He took small sips from his cup while watching the beautiful sunset from his balcony.

In times like this, Yoongi couldn't help but think about Jimin. Maybe he's busy terrorizing other students, or maybe he's nicer than he seems. It was hard for Yoongi to picture Jimin being a nice guy since he was always such a brat with him. Despite all of that, Yoongi felt drawn to him for some reason.

He was finally looking forward to the semester ending, just so he could spend more time with Jimin.

Yoongi had such a soft spot for the younger already and they hardly even knew each other.

After allowing himself to daydream for a while, it was time to put his cup away and get ready for bed.

+

Yoongi pushed the heavy steel doors open and walked down the all too familiar hallway towards his office. He inhaled the wonderful smell of lavender, smiling at one of the janitors as he passed by.

+

By the time he finished grading the last paper, he heard a knock on his door. It was odd because no one ever came by this early, but he had an inkling suspicion of who it could be.

He stood up from his chair, quickly adjusting his blazer before calling out, "Come on in, the doors open."

The door opened, revealing a mind-blowingly beautiful Jimin. "Good morning Yoongi, could I talk to you for a minute?" He closed the door behind him and sat down in the chair across from Yoongi.

"Yeah of course. What happened?" Yoongi sat back down and waited for Jimin to continue. Meanwhile, he wanted to take a moment to appreciate the younger's outfit. He wore tight-fitting black ripped jeans, paired with a dark green sweater. What really had Yoongi struggling to breathe was the garter peeking out of the rips in his jeans. In order to ground himself, he clenched his fists as tight as he could under the table.

"I was wondering if you could give me the work that I missed while I was out sick. With the events from last week, I didn't get a chance to ask you about it." Jimin smiled brightly, leaning closer and closer with every word.

"Sorry about that, Jimin. I actually have it right over here and the instructions are attached to it. If you need any help, just let me know." Yoongi pulled out a small stack of papers from his bag and handed it over to Jimin.

"Thanks, Yoongi, I really appreciate it. I'll definitely reach out if I need any help. I'll head out now so you can keep working, and I'll see you in class." Jimin winked at him before getting up and leaving his office.

He had about 10 minutes left before he had to face Jimin again, and Yoongi felt more nervous than usual.

+

"Okay class, that's all for today. If you don't have any questions, you're free to go." Yoongi waved as he watched the students disappear out into the hallway. He sighed to himself while he stared at all of the material scattered across the room. (He desperately needed to organize it all so he could prepare for finals.)

Yoongi looked up from his mess, making eye contact with Jimin who was standing right in front of him.

"Oh, did you need something Jimin?" Yoongi asked, looking back down to distract himself by fidgeting with the papers on his desk.

"Yeah, I forgot to turn in this assignment. I'm sorry that it's late." Jimin put his paper down on the same black tray as always.

"Don't worry about it, I won't take any points off." Yoongi smiled back at Jimin as he started walking out of the room, disappearing into the hallway just like the others.

Somebody Out Thereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें