| 10 |

Yoongi's POV

"Bring me your exam when you finish, and you're free to leave after that. Please don't stress about the exam, I'm sure you'll all do great. Good luck guys!" Yoongi stood at the podium and pointed to the table against the wall where the exams were. He smiled brightly towards the students before walking back to his desk.

+

It sucked having to say goodbye to such a great group of kids, but unfortunately, it was part of his job. Now all that was left of them was the giant stack of exams he had to grade.

Doesn't that just sound like so much fun? Yoongi could hardly contain his excitement.

For the rest of the afternoon, Yoongi was left to suffer alone. (Don't worry, he finished grading in peace.)

As he packed up his classroom, he couldn't help but think about Jimin.

+

Yoongi was finally able to relax once he got home, and made himself a warm cup of green tea. As he sat out on his balcony there was nothing to see but the beautiful sun beginning to set.

After a while, he took his phone out of his pocket and opened his conversation with Jimin. He exhaled deeply before finally typing out a message.

Yoongi :

Hey Jimin

Yoongi :

Are you busy right now?

Jimin :

Hey Yoongi

Jimin :

I just got home, why?

Yoongi :

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't bothering you

Jimin :

You never bother me, Hyung.

Jimin :

So what's up?

Yoongi :

Would you like to go on a date with me?

Jimin :

I'd love to!

Jimin :

When?

Yoongi :

Does Saturday sound good to you?

Jimin :

Yeah that's perfect

Jimin :

I'm really looking forward to it

Yoongi :

Yeah, me too

Yoongi :

Is it okay if I text you later?

Yoongi :

I have planning to do~

Jimin :

Yeah of course

Jimin :

I'll be here if you need me

Yoongi :

Okay great!

Yoongi :

I promise that I won't go overboard!

+

-----------------------

Author's Note :

Hey guys!

I'm already back again with another update for y'all. (It's a little short this time around just because of all the dialogue I've written recently. I'm hoping that the text format is more digestible for you guys!)

I guess I'm just really getting into the habit of writing again, so you can expect more frequent updates.

I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter and feel free to let me know your thoughts on it!

~Andy