| 21 |

Yoongi's POV

"Mom, are you busy?" Yoongi asked softly, nerves starting to hit him as his phone shook slightly in his hand.

"I'm never busy for you, Bug. What's going on?" Soo Yun questioned, curious as to the purpose of the sudden phone call. Her son rarely called her so she figured that it was something important.

"I'm sorry that I didn't call and tell you earlier but I proposed to Jimin a couple of weeks ago. He said yes of course-" Yoongi confessed, unable to hide his excitement as he spoke to his mother. It had been quite a busy couple of weeks as they focused on planning everything out.

"Oh Bug, I'm so happy for you." Soo Yun felt tears forming in her eyes at the news. She was glad that her son was finally getting the happy ending he deserved.

"Thanks, Mom." Yoongi could hear the emotion in his mother's voice and it was hard for him not to get emotional as well.

"Of course, Honey. Have you guys made any plans yet?" Soo Yun just couldn't help herself. She never thought she'd be having this conversation with her son.

"Yeah, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about." Yoongi knew that the next words to come out of his mouth would be hard for him to say out loud, and even harder for his mother to hear.

"What is it, Bug?" Soo Yun tilted her head as she could hear the concern in his voice. She was trying to brace herself for whatever was coming.

"We've both decided that we don't want to have a traditional ceremony. We're going to elope in Jeju-do next weekend." Yoongi confessed, eyes closing tight while the words escaped from his mouth. He knew that it would a hard thing to hear, but they were too excited to wait for a traditional ceremony. Plus, it didn't matter what type of wedding they had because they would love each other regardless.

"That's okay, I respect whatever decision you want to make. I only ask that you take nice pictures for me." Soo Yun was a little bit hurt that they were eloping, but it wasn't going to stop her from supporting her son.

"Yeah, of course, Mom." He was honestly surprised that she seemed to be so cool. He honestly appreciated his mom even more because of it.

"Look I'm gonna have to let you go because your father is calling me." Soo Yun spoke rather quickly as she was in a rush to end the call already.

"Okay, Mom. I love you, and tell dad that I love him too." Yoongi said his goodbyes and before he knew it his mother was gone.

"Will do, Bug." Soo Yun didn't wait for Yoongi to respond and hung up the phone.

Yoongi was pretty sure that her excuse was fake judging by her urgency to end the call. She had never done that to him before so he figured that something was up. Either way, he'd have to call her again soon just to ensure she was okay.

+

"Hey, I've been waiting for you!" Jimin said with a smile.

"Hi Honey, I'm sorry that I'm a little late." Yoongi was supposed to be home thirty minutes ago but he just got caught up grading papers in his office. He felt kind of bad that he was late since they had planned to do some research together.

"Oh don't worry about it, Hyung. I was researching while I was waiting for you." Jimin didn't mind the wait at all since he had extra time to look at different hotels online.

"On what?" Yoongi admitted that he was curious, and couldn't wait to hear what Jimin had been looking at.

"Just some wedding ideas," Jimin replied nonchalantly, motioning for Yoongi to come and sit next to him at the computer.

"Wanna show me what you've been looking at?" Yoongi quickly sat down next to Jimin. He had secretly done some of his own research during his lunch break earlier and was excited to compare notes.

"Yeah, it's all in this folder." Jimin pointed to a blue folder on the screen aptly named "Wedding Plans". He eagerly double-clicked on the icon, sharing all of his ideas with Yoongi. He was beaming with joy as he spoke.

+

Yoongi felt an incredible sense of relief now that everything was booked. They spent quite some time choosing a witness and decided that Taehyung would be the best choice. So they made plans for Taehyung and his boyfriend to stay in Jeju-do for the wedding and even paid for a few extra days at the hotel so they could enjoy a nice getaway together. It was Yoongi's way of saying thank you for being such a good friend to him.

He got the days off that he requested, and suddenly it was starting to feel more and more real. It made him a little nervous, but he was excited to be spending the rest of his life with his soulmate. The only thing that was left was for them to pick up their tuxes on Friday, and leave for Jeju right after.

+

--------------------------

Author's Note: 

Alright, guys... there's only one chapter left after this.