| 1 |

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi slowly drifts through his new apartment and sits down atop a large cardboard box. His eyes shift towards the endless stack of boxes in front of him and let out a groan. He was really starting to regret moving right before the new semester starts. Judging by the time on his watch, it's too late to unpack now. He already spent most of the day moving his things out of his old place with the help of his best friend, Taehyung. He is a fellow professor at the university that he's come to love. He was begging Yoongi to hang out, and he finally caved in to the younger's demands. Although he complained the whole time, it was still nice to have some help.

Before it gets too dark, Yoongi grabs a jacket and heads outside to find a place to eat. He wanders through the nearby streets till he spots a quaint looking diner. He heads over to an empty booth in the corner and sits down. He reaches over to grab a menu and starts thumbing through it. He decides on a simple burger with fries and a chocolate milkshake. If he wasn't so anxious about school starting, he might've been more cautious of what he puts in his body, but at this point, he doesn't care. A thin broad-shouldered man comes to take his order with a smile and picks his menu up to go back towards the kitchen.

Yoongi takes his phone out to scroll through Twitter while he waits for his food to be ready. His food arrives, shortly after, as he stifles a laugh at possibly the dumbest joke he's ever seen. He starts scarfing his food down when he realizes that it's almost midnight. It typically wouldn't bother him to be out late, but he has so much to do tomorrow that he can't afford to sleep in too late.

He tossed his money on the table, making sure to leave a little extra for the kind waiter, exiting the diner with a smile on his face. He heads back towards his apartment, walking as fast as his tired limbs can carry him.

Yoongi lets out a loud sigh when he walks in, almost forgetting the number of boxes stacked up across his empty living room. He opens one of the boxes near his bed and grabs a change of clothes and sheets to dress the bed.

After taking a quick shower, he brushes his teeth while staring at his tired reflection. He shakes it off and puts on a fresh pair of black boxers and a white t-shirt. He takes his time dressing his bed, collapsing on top when he finishes. He immediately falls asleep, awaiting a busy day tomorrow.

The sunlight beams into his room early in the morning, and he curses to himself for not realizing there were no curtains. He stretches and: just has to laugh at the situation. Once he gets out of bed, he motions to put up the damn curtains. Yoongi doesn't care about them being a little crooked as he walks into the kitchen to make his morning coffee.

He begins unpacking while he waits for his coffee to finish brewing. He mindlessly organizes with his coffee in his right hand, trying to not waste any time. The silence starts to irritate him after a while, so he puts his favorite playlist on, which consists of soft r&b.

Yoongi was singing and dancing, and that was something he would never admit to anyone. He knows it sounds awful, but he's having fun, and that's all that matters. He carries on whispering a few of the lyrics to his favorite song while he finishes emptying all the boxes.

After it felt like enough time had passed, he took a break to fix himself something quick to eat. Most of his things were unpacked already, leaving the finishing touches for another day.

He took his phone out to text Taehyung in hopes that he would be able to come over and keep him company.

Yoongi Hyung :

If you aren't busy, wanna come over?

Taehyung :

Totally! I'm on my way Hyung!