| 3 |

Yoongi's POV

This kind of thing didn't happen to Yoongi, and he wasn't sure what to do about the situation. He couldn't stop thinking about how embarrassing last week's lecture was, and the thought of seeing him again made him nervous.

He's gonna be so awkward at work tomorrow, and he's not sure what to do. He could ignore the situation and pretend that it never happened, but for some reason, he doesn't think he will be able to.

After going over it a few more times, he decided that he needs to talk to Taehyung about it. He sent a quick text, crossing his fingers in hopes that he would be able to come over.

+

Yoongi was preparing dinner while he waited for Taehyung to arrive. He wanted to make homemade ramen for a change, especially since the younger likes it too.

He took to pacing instead while mumbling softly to himself, clearly looking distraught. His heart jumped out of his chest at the sound of Taehyung, knocking on the door. He practically sprints over to let the younger in, running out of breath in the process.

"Come on in, I gotta talk to you about something." He rushed Taehyung to sit down so he could recount the embarrassing events from the other day.

"Uh, you okay, Hyung? You look mad stressed." Taehyung looked genuinely concerned, which made Yoongi feel a little bad since he was probably overreacting.

"Yeah, maybe a little." He attempted to catch his breath from the hyperventilating he did earlier, hoping to calm his racing heart.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" His voice, laced with sincerity, made Yoongi kind of nervous.

"So the other day at work, this kid caught me checking him out, and he had the audacity to have a shit-eating grin on his face before he left." Yoongi put his hands over his face and groaned. He felt confused when he heard Taehyung laughing at him.

"Are you serious? You looked like you were dying. This is the best thing I've heard all day." Yoongi couldn't help feeling so attacked right now what, an asshole.

"I've been stressing over this. I'm supposed to teach tomorrow, and he's gonna be there." Yoongi groaned, frustrated that he wasn't being taken seriously.

"You always look so intimidating that it's weird seeing you nervous like this. I'm sure it'll be fine, and you can move past this." Taehyung reasoned. His hand brushed against Yoongi's shoulder to show his support.

"Okay, but you don't know this kid. There is no way in hell that I could just pretend it didn't happen. He's gonna ruin my life now, and I'm fucked." He trailed off, thinking about the consequences of his foolish actions.

"Hyung, I think you're totally overreacting here. It was a one-time thing, so why would it be such a big deal?" Taehyung spoke softly to calm Yoongi down because that always worked.

"I really hope you're right, but for some reason, I feel like this kid isn't gonna let it go." He tried explaining, but it was futile since Taehyung didn't know how much of a little shit Jimin was.

"Let's stay positive, okay? You have to let me know how it goes tomorrow though." Taehyung smiled, attempting to drag Yoongi into the kitchen for them to eat dinner.

"Yeah, I'll try. I think dinner should be ready by now." He checked one of the big pots on the stove and was greeted with perfectly cooked noodles.

"What did you make, Hyung? It smells amazing as always." Taehyung salivated. His Hyung always made the best food.

"Ah, it's homemade ramen. I hope it's good." He shyly served himself and Taehyung a bowl of piping hot noodles.

"Thank you so much for dinner, Hyung." Taehyung graciously accepted the bowl, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist to force him into a hug. He wasn't as touchy as Taehyung was, but he allowed it from time to time.

They both ate dinner in front of the tv with an episode of Bleach playing in the background. Not many words were exchanged except for the occasional gasps aimed towards the tv. They both had to work in the morning, so Taehyung left shortly after the episode finished. He was very grateful to have such a supportive friend in his life that he could talk to. He'd definitely have to fill in Namjoon tomorrow when he sees how things go.

+

There were a few minutes left till the bell rings, and Yoongi was busy adding the finishing touches to his lecture for today.

Of course, Jimin had been sitting there watching him for the past thirty minutes. It made him slightly nervous, but he wasn't showing it. He tried to ignore Jimin's burning gaze while he wrote notes on the whiteboard.

This was Yoongi's favorite topic, and he refused to let Jimin ruin it for him. He waited a few minutes past the bell so everyone could get situated before starting.

"Alright everyone, you'll definitely wanna write this down. I'm gonna teach you the most important thing you'll learn in this class and probably university in general. It's called operant conditioning created by an American psychologist named B.F. Skinner. It basically means that you can use his theory to manipulate others into doing whatever it is that you want. Sounds cool, right? Now I'm gonna show you how to use it." He smiled at the sight of all his students taking notes and eagerly listening to his lecture.

+

"For homework, I'd like you to write about your favorite theory we've gone over so far and why. I want that done by Monday so we can have a discussion. We'll be finishing a few minutes early, so if you have any questions feel free to come and ask. If not you're free to go for today." His chest swelled with pride, feeling very pleased with his lesson today. He leaned against his chair while he watched each of his students leave, except for Jimin, who stayed behind.

He'd been caught staring the other day, but who could blame him when the younger always looked so good. Today he had on loose-fitting denim jeans with various chains attached to the loops. It was paired with a black crop top that exposed his torso in a tasteful manner. The thing that caught Yoongi off guard was the black lace choker adorning his neck. At this point, his interest was obvious that he saw no point in hiding it.

Now that the classroom was empty, Jimin stood up from his desk and sauntered over to Yoongi.

"Why don't you tell me that I look pretty, sir? I know you want to." Jimin teased, knowing the effect that he had on his poor professor.

"You know that's not appropriate, Jimin." He was trying to keep his composure and be professional, but it definitely wasn't easy.

"The way you look at me isn't very appropriate either, now is it Mr.Min." Jimin leaned against his desk, smirking.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe you're imagining things." He stood up straight, slowly gaining his confidence back.

"The things I've been imagining are very dirty, sir. I'll gladly tell you if you really wanna know." Jimin looked very pleased with himself as if he'd won something. He hated how smug this asshole kid seemed. (He didn't hate it that much.)

"Maybe some other time. I have another class in a few minutes, and I'm sure you do too, Jimin." He finally felt like he could breathe having swiftly, evaded dangerous territory.

"I guess you're right, sir. We'll have to do this again soon." Jimin said, waving as he left the lecture hall.

Yoongi didn't have another class after, but there was no way he could've held his resolve for much longer. He sighed as he fell back into his chair.

+

------------------------

Author's Note

I hope y'all enjoy the new update and I'll try to write as much as I can.

~Andy