| 20 |

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi pushed the bedroom door open as quietly as possible, quickly glancing over to make sure that the cup of coffee didn't spill. He walked over to the left side of the bed and sat down on the edge.

He used his free hand to caress Jimin's face softly. He leaned over and left a soft kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. "Good morning Baby, I have a cup of coffee here for you," Yoongi said with a smile, before extending the cup of coffee out towards Jimin.

"Good morning Hyung, thank you for the coffee." Jimin grabbed the cup from Yoongi and immediately took a sip. It was some of the best coffee that Jimin had ever had, and he could certainly get used to this kind of treatment.

"Did you sleep well?" Yoongi kept his tone on the quieter side so that he wouldn't disturb his peace. He ran his fingers through Jimin's hair as he took small sips of his coffee.

"Mmm, I sure did." Jimin's eyes fluttered shut at the feeling of his boyfriend's warm hands running through his hair.

"I'm glad to hear that." Yoongi smiled softly although the younger's eyes were closed. He thoroughly enjoyed little moments like this and noticed himself smiling a bit too wide at thought of these kinds of things happening more often now that they are engaged.

"Have you been up for long?" Jimin asked before taking another sip of his coffee.

"Yeah but I'm usually up early." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders at such a subjective question. He'd been teaching for so long now that he had already gotten used to waking up early, even on the weekends. So it wasn't anything out of the ordinary for him but perhaps it was for Jimin.

"Why didn't you wake me up then?" Jimin opened his eyes in order for Yoongi to see him pout.

"I wanted to make sure that you got plenty of rest after last night," Yoongi stated matter-of-factly since Jimin had fallen asleep last night right after they slept together.

"I appreciate that, but honestly I wish I could've showered before I fell asleep cause I feel kinda gross right now." Jimin's pout disappeared from his face as he realized that Yoongi was right. He was still feeling kind of tired after what happened last night and felt good that Yoongi let him rest as much as he needed.

"You knocked out right after and I didn't wanna disturb you, so I tried to clean you up as best as I could." Yoongi was only able to do so much without waking up the younger.

"But yeah, you should definitely shower soon." Yoongi encouraged Jimin to finish cleaning off all of the remnants of last night before he started feeling even grosser.

"Without you?" Jimin raised his eyebrow as if he would take offense to that.

"Unfortunately, yeah. I can make you breakfast while you shower if you'd like." Yoongi figured it would be more enticing if he offered to cook for him.

"Okay, I think that's a pretty fair trade." Jimin eagerly got out of bed and began walking to the bathroom with his coffee in hand.

+

The kitchen was filled with the smell of bacon frying on the stove, and Yoongi was keeping an eye on it to make sure that it wouldn't burn. Meanwhile, the eggs simmering right next to the bacon required a tad bit more attention.

Yoongi glanced down at the eggs for a second and immediately knew that they were ready so he grabbed a plate from the cabinet and quickly transferred the eggs to the plate.

The sound of soft shuffling made Yoongi look towards the bedroom door and was greeted with the sight of Jimin wearing one of his oversized t-shirts. He left out a change of clothes for him on the counter before he went to shower and silently thanked himself for picking out that shirt. He allowed himself to give Jimin a quick look up and down, reveling in the beautiful view before him.

"Stop looking at me like that, Hyung. You're making me feel weird." Jimin protested although he secretly loved the attention he was receiving. He had gotten so used to making Yoongi feel like that, that he had forgotten how it felt to be on the other side of it.

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything." Yoongi feigned innocence, refusing to admit that he had been checking out his fiancee so obviously.

"Oh never mind. What are you making for breakfast?" Jimin decided to drop the subject since he wasn't in the mood to be bratty. He instead thought it would be better to change the subject and talk about something a little more exciting. Food.

"I made eggs and bacon, oh and there's orange juice in the fridge if you want some, or I can make you another cup of coffee." Yoongi had to ask just in case because he wasn't sure how much coffee Jimiin usually drank.

"You've done plenty, Hyung. I'm okay for now." Jimin could have gone for another cup of coffee, but he didn't want Yoongi to go through the trouble when he spent all of that time making a delicious meal for them.

"Okay, why don't you go sit and I'll bring everything out" Yoongi turned back towards the counter and held a plate in each of his hands. He carefully walked over to the dining room table and set them down gently.

"I can definitely do that." Jimin walked a few steps over to the table and took a seat in his usual spot.

"Alright, let's eat." Yoongi set down the last plate onto the table and went to take a seat himself.

+

"Is there anything you wanted to do today?" Jimin asked as he walked into the kitchen to drop off a few plates into the sink.

"Not really, I just wanted to spend the day with you." Yoongi honestly didn't need much else to be content so he would be okay with doing whatever as long as he was with Jimin.

"I like the sound of that, Hyung. How about we just hang out here and watch a movie then?" Jimin smiled at Yoongi once he finished asking his question. He wasn't in the mood to do much today and would be perfectly happy cuddling on the couch and watching a movie.

"Sounds good to me, have anything in mind?" Yoongi asked even thorough he knew the answer.

"Of course I do, but I'll keep it a secret for now." Jimin was always good at making decisions and knew exactly what movie he wanted to watch before he had even asked the question.

"I should've seen that coming." Yoongi sighed at the response and went along with whatever Jimin wanted since he didn't care about what movie they would end up watching.

+

-------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Hey guys,

I hope y'all enjoy the new chapter!

There are only 2 chapters left of the story and I'm gonna try my best to finish it as soon as I can. I hope you guys will stick around for the ending.

Please feel free to comment or provide feedback on the story thus far. I read every comment and I take all suggestions/feedback into consideration.

- Andy