| 22 |

Yoongi's POV

So he was right. Yoongi's mother was upset with his choice and he couldn't even be mad at her for it. His mom had always been supportive of him, and this time she was allowed to be selfish. Since he was sure that his mother wasn't expecting him to get married anytime soon.

He talked with Jimin, and they agreed on hosting a small reception-like event with their close friends and families the weekend after they return from their honeymoon. His mom very quickly accepted those terms and even offered for them to host the reception at her house in Daegu.

They kindly declined her offer, insisting that they host the event in Seoul at their new shared apartment.

Yoongi paid for their parents to fly to Seoul for the weekend for the event. It was the least that he could do since they wouldn't be having a traditional ceremony.

That's right, they signed a lease a couple of days ago for a place a little further from the university. It was a slightly bigger two-bedroom than the one that Yoongi had and this one had an extra bathroom. It was the perfect size for the two of them since the spare room would become an office for them to work in with a small bed for guests to stay in if necessary.

They had already moved most of their things, but Jimin wanted to do one final sweep-through of his dorm before going to meet Yoongi at the tailor. He parked right out front and had the tuxes hanging from a hook in the backseat. He was sitting in the AC waiting for Jimin to arrive.

A few minutes later he received a text from Jimin that he was on his way there. Yoongi smiled at the text and shot back a quick response before putting his phone back in his pocket.

+

"Alright, let's go," Jimin announced after opening the passenger door. He shot a smile at Yoongi before sitting down.

"Okay, just help me route the directions." Yoongi waited for Jimin to finish typing the address into his phone. They were going to drive most of the way there and then take a ferry to Jeju-do.

Jimin placed his phone into the holder that Yoongi had bought for him. He changed the angle so that he could see it better before setting off on their drive.

+

The ceremony was starting at five at a small venue across the street from their hotel. They choose to get married out back where they have beautiful foliage and flowers all around. They'd follow a little stone path towards a clearing with a big rounded arch covered in hanging flowers amidst all the trees.

They both looked into the mirror and smiled at their reflections. Yoongi reached for Jimin's hand, and they slowly walked out of their hotel room towards the elevators. Jimin pressed the button and they waited in comfortable silence till the elevator landed on the fifth floor.

+

They stood in front of the venue and took deep breaths before heading inside. Yoongi let Jimin talk to the receptionist while he looked around the small lobby. He walked up to these floor-to-ceiling windows in the back and stared in awe at how beautiful it looked outside.

"Ready?" Jimin placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder as he spoke quietly.

"Yeah, let's do this." Yoongi turned towards Jimin with the biggest smile on his face.

They were escorted by the receptionist through the back doors of the building towards the beginning of the path. Once they arrived, the receptionist announced that she had to return to her desk. She assured them that they could wait there until they were ready to start. Yoongi smiled and waved at the woman before she disappeared behind the door.