| 12 |

Yoongi's POV

They ended up talking at the cafe until closing time, and Hoseok had to literally kick them out. Although neither of them wanted to leave, they didn't want to upset Hoseok any more than they already had. They reluctantly parted ways and one of them would turn around periodically to see if the other was still there. Okay, it may have sounded dramatic but that's really how it felt for Yoongi.

+

He couldn't stop thinking about their date last week and was really looking forward to seeing him again. If you asked Yoongi, he'd say it was the best date he's ever been on. (Which was saying a lot.)

They'd even started texting regularly since that night, and usually, it would bother Yoongi but he just couldn't get enough.

Which reminded him that he hadn't texted Jimin at all today...

Yoongi :

Are you busy tonight?

Jimin :

No, why?

Yoongi :

Do you wanna come over and watch a movie?

Yoongi :

I'll even let you pick!

Jimin :

That sounds perfect!

Yoongi :

Okay, I'll send you the address then!

Jimin :

I'll text you when I'm on my way.

+

Yoongi did a quick walk-through of the apartment to make sure that everything was in its place. He checked his phone quickly and noticed a new message from Jimin letting him know that he'd be there soon.

He was originally planning on ordering pizza tonight, but for some reason, he really felt like cooking. He opened up the fridge to see if there was anything good he could make when he noticed there were leftover noodles from last week.

Newly inspired, Yoongi grabbed all the ingredients he'd need to make the perfect dinner for Jimin.

+

The cream and butter were mixing perfectly and all he had to do was wait for it to thicken up, before proceeding with the remaining ingredients.

The noodles were boiling on the stove for quite some time already so he opened the lid and carefully lifted it. Then he poured out the water in the sink and transferred the noodles to the saucepan.