⁂ Smiling Murderer 18 Dangerous Game ⁂

Start from the beginning

Until the end, almost all the audience fell down, with a weird smile on their faces, and died...This kind of death, Zhan Zhao, is so familiar to it, it's the symptom of the death smile poison.

At the same time, someone was shooting a video, scanning each face carefully, and laughter came.

Then, someone hung up the Nazi flag, and then someone spilt gasoline and set fire... The camera took a video of the corpse on fire, and then everyone left.

Bai Yutang frowned and said,

"At least dozens of people died here, haven't they? Why haven't such large cases been reported?"

"It's a foreign country."

Xiao Ding also leaned over and said,

"It looks like it's all foreigners, maybe the domestic media hasn't reported it, or the news is blocked?"

Zhan Zhao suddenly stretched out his hand and touched his chin and said,

"It's not unreported... It was said before that the underground entertainment hall of a small Italian city was on fire due to poor fire fighting facilities... In the end, more than 60 people died, most of them were burned to death."

Eugene smiled and nodded and said,

"Well, it's artificial intelligence. I remember it clearly. Therefore, geniuses are geniuses. What do you want a computer for."

Glancing at him, Eugene smirked.

"Who did it?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Don't worry."

Eugene said,

"And what else, the wonderful one is in the back!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned and glanced at each other, and continued to look down.

Then, he replaced it with another video, and he saw the screen of the movie appeared on the screen, and it felt as if they were watching a gun version of the movie, and people were walking by...

The movie shows a Thai movie, and it can be distinguished by the language as Thai, with or without subtitles. It can be seen that it was shown in a Thai movie theatre.

Zhan Zhao touched his chin and told,

"This is the latest horror movie."

Bai Yutang looked at him and asked,

"Cat, do you know this too?"

"Yeah."

Zhan Zhao nodded and said with a smile,

"It's about a murderer. It's said to be very scary. I was waiting to watch it when I got some rest."

Bai Yutang was helpless... Watching horror movies is one of Zhan Zhao's hobbies. Whenever the night is dead at night, he likes to pull the curtains and wear headphones, nest in the quilt in their bed and laugh while watching horror movies. What kind of scary chainsaw, exorcist, he watched with the little lion while eating snacks, and Bai Yutang watched the lion cup in his arms, and when it saw the horrible parts, it got into the quilt and didn't even dare to show his head.

However, Bai Jin Tang frowned slightly and said to himself,

"It's another horror movie."

Bai Yutang was taken aback when he heard it and said clearly,

"By the way, Gong Sun likes to watch it too."

"Heh."

Bai Jin Tang gave a dry laugh. Gong Sun never saw a film without the word 'Thriller'. He was excited when he saw the intestines and the corpses.