Your heart cracked again from the words that came out of her mouth. She sounded so mad at you for just confronting her about what she's been doing, and because it's about Eren, she wouldn't let you talk shit about him.

Mikasa rarely gets angry. I mean, very rarely. But if it's about Eren, she won't have it. And at the time she does get mad, it's really scary.

But honestly, you were so fucking done with all her nonsense. You wanted to yell at her and tell her everything that bothered you.

"You think that we always have time for each other and that I'm selfish? Well, we HAD time. But ever since a few weeks ago you started canceling our plans to see Eren! You think I wouldn't even care or notice?!" You yelled at her and you were pretty sure the neighbors could hear you.

"Honestly, I'm so fucking done with your bullshit." You tell her, your voice slowly lowering down, but the irritated tone never left. From all the words she said, you felt tears form in your eyes.

"I barely have any time with Eren and it's like you're trying to shut me out from him. Honestly, you know what? I'd rather just be with someone else who wouldn't complain so fucking much, instead of a sensitive piece of shit like you." She snapped at you as she laid a sharp glare at you.

You looked at her, wide-eyed. That was the first time she ever snapped at you like that and insulted you. Just because of someone she was really close to, you fought like two lions over a piece of meat.

But now, your anger and jealousy were all replaced by fear. More tears formed in your eyes and your vision went blurry. 

Your jaw was trembling as tears finally threatened to fall from your eyes and your expression softened completely.

Mikasa's face softened and realized that you were crying and why. She realized what she has done, being oblivious and not thinking about your feelings first and thinking more about Eren.

When she saw your tears, she immediately felt guilty. She felt her heart shatter from seeing you almost breaking down in front of her.

"W-Wait (Y/n) - I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" She got cut off and didn't get to finish her sentence when you ran away, leaving her alone.

Mikasa stood there, feeling guilty for what she had said to you when she remembered how you almost broke down in front of her.

"I'm sorry..." She muttered under her breath.

----------

You ran towards your room and slammed the door shut and ran to the bed before breaking down completely, tears endlessly falling from your eyes along with your quiet sobbing.

Jealousy had not only made you angry but sad as well. Your heart was shattered into bits of pieces, now turning into dust.

You hated Eren even more. You hated how Mikasa still paid attention to Eren even after you noticed his shitty behavior. You hated how he was so whiny and complaining about everything.

And especially after you knew Mikasa loved Eren and even delayed her plans with you for him, your hatred for him grew.

Everything in your mind was rapid, how everything went so fast from trying to tell Mikasa how you felt about her being with Eren more than you, to being on the bed in tears.

You just couldn't stop crying especially with your head clouded with the thoughts about everything swirling in your mind over and over again.

That is until you heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/n)? Are you there?" A voice asked and you knew that it was Mikasa's.

You stayed silent, not wanting her to know that you are indeed in your room. You then heard an audible sigh.