42 - Signal

~ All I Need - Lloyd ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

You and I forever baby
-River Mitchell

"Eli, it's like four in the morning. What're you doing here?" I ask as I watch him walk in. He throws off his shirt and kicks off his shoes before crawling in bed next to me.

"Spending time with my girlfriend." He kisses my shoulder and wraps his arms around me. "Go to sleep. I'm tired," he whispers.

"Why didn't you just sleep at your place?" I ask.

"Ashlyn and Owen are there right now and my room is next to theirs," he explains. A scowl of disgust forms on my face. "And I wanted to see you. I have big plans for us today."

He buries his face in my neck as his arms pull my ass against his erection. I laugh softly. "Shhhh. Trying to sleep," he mumbles into my neck.

"You sure you don't want to fuck?" I ask.

He growls, making me laugh a little more. "If I wasn't so fucking tired I would've already fuck your brains out," he mutters.

❤︎

I sit crisscrossed on the bed as I wait for Eli to wake up. He's laying next to me, asleep and I'm watching him like a creep. The past two weeks Eli and I have basically been attached by the hip.

After class, before class, in the early mornings or late nights when Ashlyn leaves. We do everything together, eat, hangout, fuck. And we've had sex everywhere at this point. And I mean everywhere. Bathrooms, a classroom, rooftop, behind a building, the hottub of Michael's condo that lays on the top floor. 

"What're you thinking about?" Eli asks but his eyes remain closed.

"Our sex escapades," I answer. I watch his lips twitch into a smirk. "I never know what's next. The laundry room? A balcony? The beach? The janitor's closet?" I joke.

"We've already fucked in the janitor's closet sweetheart," he rasps. His voice is always deeper than his regular deep voice in the morning.

Shit, he's right. "Well round two?" I suggest. He raises an eyebrow keeping his eyes closed.

I groan, running my hands over his chest. I straddle him but he still doesn't open his eyes. "Can you open your eyes please. I want to see them," I beg. He chuckles with them closed. "Eliiii."

"Riverrrr," he mocks.

I lean down and lightly tap my lips onto his. His lips move against mine. In an attempt to pull away he grips my hair smashing my lips back against his. I let out a small laugh as my hands run through his hair.

I finally manage to pull away. He lays under me and finally opens his eyes. "What're we doing today?" I ask. He yawns, placing his hands behind his head.

"Out. I have a surprise for you," he says. A small smile grows onto my face. "Bring your journal and shit." I look beside him to my bedside table where my journal and locket rest.

Except my locket isn't there.

I look back at Eli. "My locket's missing." I jump off him and out of bed and begin looking around. "Shit, Eli it's gone." I begin to panic as I search the room.

"River! River! River!"

"What?!" I look back up at Eli as he gets out of bed. I'm probably already crying. I can't lose that.

He wraps his arms around me. "You probably just misplaced it babe. I'll help you look," he assures. We spend the next twenty minutes looking until I give up.