35 - Love

~ Love on the Brain - Rihanna ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

I know you too well darling, whether you say it or not -Elijah Chambers

I freeze. "Fuck," I curse under my breath. 

He walks out of the booth walking over to the controls to turn it off. I stand up as Eli looks at me.

"I- shit. Eli I-" I smack my hands over my face and groan. "I don't know if I want to cry or throw up or punch someone," I mumble.

When I drop my hands Eli is staring at me with a smile. "I'm sorry." He begins laughing after I apologize. "Why are you laughing?"

He places his hands on the side of my face. "It's fine. You don't have to say it back right now. Say it when you're ready, I just wanted to tell you," he says softly. He pecks my lips and wipes a tear that fell from my eye.

Of course stupid tears. "I am sorry though. I want to tell you I just don't know right now. But just know you're the closest thing I've ever experienced to love and I'm definitely starting to believe in it now," I sniffle. My period must be coming soon, why am I so emotional?

"What about you? Didn't you say Love is fallacious, everything dies and everything comes to an end?" I recall the poetry he wrote on my wall. 

He shrugs. "Yeah but us," he places his forehead against mine. "What we have. It's immortal," he whispers.

"Even if we die and are reincarcerated in the stars, I'll always find my way back to you. Every fucking time because I love you that much," he assures.

"Eli-"

"I mean it. On earth as humans, up in space as stars or wherever we go after we die it's me and you. No matter what." He presses his lips to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He's the first to pull away. "As much as I would love to have sex with you in the recording studio, they have cameras and would seriously ban me," he jests. I laugh pulling away.

"Let me download this so we can finish our date."

❤︎

"And then we walked along the beach and just messed around a bit." I finish explaining my date Ebony and Marcus. I did leave a few details out.

"Aww. What do you mean messed around?" Ebony questions. Her brows raised.

"We were at the beach so we didn't have sex ," I roll my eyes.

"But you did something?" She pushes.

I shrug while drinking my milkshake. "Well if you must know we went behind a building and I dropped to my knees for him," I confess. Eli isn't the only one with skills, he couldn't stay quiet.

Ebony squeals. "I knew it! You horny freak!" She exclaims. Marcus quickly smacks his hand over her mouth.

I look around making sure no one else heard. "Thank you Marcus," I laugh. "Are you guys going to the football game tonight?"

Marcus shakes his head. "Too many art projects. That reminds me." He reaches into his backpack. Marcus has been piled with art classes. But he's really good at it.

He pulls out two mini penguins which look like they were made out of clay. He slides one to me and hands Ebony the other.

"These are fucking adorable!" I shriek.

He laughs. "It's my apology for not hanging out with you guys as much. I've been drowning in art work but next week I should be back to normal," he assures.