CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The night was quiet and Aleksander had yet to return to the bedroom. It made Liliya a little grumpy. After her time with Alina, she just wanted him. She wanted to be around the man she loved more than she could ever understand. The past few weeks had been messy and she had nearly died. She didn't want to lose him. Ever.

Her knuckles rapped against the door of his office and she stepped inside. The knock was more of a warning than a request and she was pleased to find him alone. He was finishing up a few pieces of paperwork and when he stopped writing, he looked up. A smile on his face at her appearance. He beckoned her over with a wave of his hand.

"I will be back in the room soon," He said as he met her gaze. Liliya pouted and moved around his desk. He pushed his chair back and Liliya placed herself in his lap. Her legs straddling his waist and her arms wrapped around his neck. She leant forward and pressed a long but soft kiss to his lips. Enjoying that feeling. His kisses never failed to make butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"I know but we need to talk," Liliya mumbled against his lips before he pecked her lips a few more times. His arms wrapped tightly around her. He wanted to keep her close. They had both missed each other more than they liked to admit.

"We do?" He asked as he pulled back. Liliya sighed and took a hold of his hand. Her fingers intertwining with his. A frown on her lips. Aleksander just watched, waiting to see what she'd say. Not a hint of emotion crossing his face. He was stoic and calm as he always was. Liliya had grown used to it but could see the curiosity in his eyes, "Isaak wants me dead so I have decided to push our plans forward... quicker," Liliya explained as she ran her fingers along the side of his face. Her hand cupped his jaw and she leant forward, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"What have you done?" He asked, pulling back. She smirked and let her hands rest against his chest. Fiddling with the buttons as she decided how much she was willing to admit. He would find out no matter what but she liked to make him guess. It was a fun game to play now that they had Alina perfectly under their control.

"Nothing you wouldn't disapprove of, kotik. It was only some fun with our precious summoner," Liliya grinned. Aleksander tutted softly and moved his hand to her chin, lifting it up so she would look into his eyes. They stared at each other and Liliya's grin widened even more. Her cheeks aching from the smile.

"I thought we were waiting," He responded. The disapproval laced his tone and Liliya shrugged. She grabbed his hand and kissed his palm before she shuffled forward on his lap. She purposefully ground her hips down against him, her lips moving to his ear.

"It was nothing like what I do to you. Just some simple kissing. Don't be jealous, kotik," She whispered before pressing a kiss to his jaw. She pulled back and he stared at her. The lust in his eyes but he knew better. He shook his head and gripped her hips, pulling her down against him.