CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT.

The morning was slow for Liliya as she lay on her back. She was naked. The covers wrapped around her to cover most of her but her legs hung off the edge of the bed. Her eyes closed as she listened to the early morning sounds. She was exhausted and tired. Aleksander was still asleep and he had been sleeping against her before they split away at some point during the night.

Liliya was glad. She had agreed to meet with Roma and she needed to get out of bed but she didn't want to. Her arm over her face as she let out a soft sigh. Aleksander shifted but she didn't move her gaze. Just waited, listening.

"Good morning," He said. His exhaustion was evident in his voice. Slightly deeper and gruffer than normal but it was definitely him. She could hear the smirk in his words. Liliya let her arm drop and turned to face him. Pushing her whole body over. The covers slipping down onto the bed before she slid closer to him. Her hand resting on his cheek and pressing a soft kiss to his jaw before she rolled back onto her back.

"Morning," She responded. He moved closer and discarded the covers, crawling on top of her. His arms caging her in as his face hovered inches above hers. He then pressed a much more passionate kiss to her lips. A soft whine escaping her lips as her arms moved to wrap loosely around his shoulders, kissing back.

"I'll be back late tonight," He mumbled against her lips as he pulled away. Liliya opened her eyes and looked into his. Her hand coming to cup his bearded jaw. Her fingers caressing the soft skin. She then pressed another kiss to his lips.

"Okay. Are you going to speak to Alina?" She asked. Aleksander hummed in thought, letting his head drop to the crook of her neck. He nipped the skin of her neck making her moan softly before she tugged at the back of his hair.

"I am planning on it," He responded as he trailed kisses along the column of her throat and down to the valley between her breasts. The kisses turned soft before he lifted his head and rested his forehead against hers.

"Good," Liliya said before she pressed a soft kiss to his lips. Then she proceeded to push him off her and she sat up, stretching her arms above her head. Yawning and groaning at the pleasure she got from stretching out, "I'm not doing all the work. I do that enough here," She mumbled, a smirk spreading across her face. Aleksander watched her, narrowing his eyes as she slid off the bed. The smirk continued to grow as she sauntered across the room to grab a new set of underwear.

"Milaya," His tone was warning and Liliya looked back at him, quirking an eyebrow, "Don't make me regret allowing this," He continued. Liliya shook her head slightly at him and pulled out her underwear from the drawer. She then walked over to him and smiled at him, "I told you that I wanted you to seduce our Sun Summoner. I will do my part, you do yours," He asserted. Liliya sighed but nodded. She turned her head away slightly, her lips pressing together before she nodded again.