"I mean I'm all team Lamilia here but not after that." Aurelia stubbornly responded.

"I'm meant to be the one in the bad mood today, not you." Emilia chuckled. She still thought the ship names were cliché but left the subject alone.

"I'm not in a bad mood." Aurelia indifferently answered. She definitely was.

Luckily, Aurelia's mood improved significantly throughout the morning much to Emilia's delight. However, Emilia did the opposite. She hadn't even gotten to the press conference yet and she was already pissed off. It was just a ton of small things that were adding up and really annoying Emilia.

"Good luck with this afternoon." George smirked as they sat down for lunch.

"I'm pissed off as it is, let's not go there." Emilia huffed slamming her tray down on the table. She didn't mean to aggressively put it down on the table but she wasn't about to apologise for it.

"Why what's happened?" George queried as he shoved green leafy stuff into his mouth.

"Just loads of stuff. Eating salad is not helping." Emilia answered examining the lettuce on the end of her fork.

"I know! Look everyone is eating nice fish. We actually burn more calories than everyone else as well so why do we eat the salad?" George complained.

"I think we suggest that everyone eats salad so we're all equally unhappy." Emilia proposed with a grumpy look on her face.

"You are a proper ray of sunshine today." George laughed.

"It's not funny." Emilia hit her teammate which only made him laugh harder. "Fine, I'm going to sit with someone else." Emilia picked up her tray but George grabbed her wrist. He composed himself trying not to laugh.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Please sit back down." George apologised. Emilia sighed and listened to George. "Thank you, I have no other friends here."

"Yeah, I can see why." Emilia bit back.

"Wow." George raised his eyebrows. "What's your morning been like then?"

"I dropped a front wing on my foot, kicked a metal pole, argued with John oh and Aurelia wouldn't let me speak to Lando and I wanted to speak to him even though I'm still mad at him." Emilia recounted. She realised as soon as she'd said Lando's name she shouldn't have.

"I thought Lando was mad at you?" George questioned. Emilia was confused now, had he heard something?

"Why is he mad at me?"

"Because you almost crashed into him in Baku." George stated with a baffled tone. "Why is there something else?" No there definitely was not something else.

"There was debris there, I didn't almost crash into him." Emilia argued. "But he blamed me on his stream and wasn't particularly nice in what he said so I'm not talking to him."

"Isn't that a bit petty?" Oh if only George knew what he'd really done. But she couldn't tell him; it would ruin their friendship. He was really mad at her boyfriend when she told him he cheated so she left George and Lando to be friends and hoped he would never connect the dots.

"Probably, but today I don't care." Emilia shrugged. She saw her manager walking over to her and groaned.

"Emilia, it's time to go." Aurelia optimistically called. She was trying to instil some positivity to the grouchy Brit but it didn't seem to work.

"Can I please quickly run on the track and wait until I get hit by something fast?" Emilia groaned.

"No, come on." Aurelia laughed.